sledff2 is offline New Member

Deca/test cycle... Anti-progesteronic for PCT a must?

Ok first newbie question. Please help me with some info. Ive read on here that a deca /test cycle is a good beginner cycle, which is what I have. ( I havn't started and won't until i get this ironed out, and have pct's on hand...) I plan on doing an 8 week cycle.

1st week deca/150 teste/175
    2nd week deca/300 teste/350
    3rd week deca/300 teste/350
    4th week deca/300 teste/350
    5th week deca/300 teste/350
    6th week deca/300 teste/350
    7th week deca/300 teste/350
    8th week teste/350
    9th-14th?nolva 40mg/ed 40 20 20 10 10

Cycle ok?

Question is in the coming off steroids section it has some sample pct for beginner stacks, it recommends picking between serms, Nolva 40mg/ed 40 20 20 10 10 and Clomid 150mg/ed 150 100 100 50 50 and that one of these will usually be sufficent for the beginner stacks. I plan on getting Nolva liquid and was hoping thats all i had to take? Or is Nolva not the best pct for deca/test? Should i be looking at AI's like, Arimidex (competitive inhibitor not with nolvadex ) or Aromasin (suicide inhibitor bonds w aromatese and kills it) instead? Or a combo? I read that deca is a progesteronic so will I need to have an anti-progesteronic on hand as well? I looked at a site and couldnt find caber, bromo. I believe i found b6 on there though. If i could just do the Nolva thats what I would prefer. Yes i have been reading and reading and reading for a month now or so but it seems like im confusing myself with diff posts/ articles.

Sorry another stupid question you take the liquid oraly like the pills correct?

One more question is do I need to be leaner than 18%bf. Thats about where I am now but all my lifts are super strong right now for my 195lb 5' 10" frame.

Also I have been on creatine for some time how long should I be off before I start my cycle or does it matter?

Any words of advice would be amazing please.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sledff2 View Post
    Ok first newbie question. Please help me with some info. Ive read on here that a deca/test cycle is a good beginner cycle, which is what I have. ( I havn't started and won't until i get this ironed out, and have pct's on hand...) I plan on doing an 8 week cycle.

1st week deca /150 teste/175
    8th week teste/350

Cycle ok?

Question is in the coming off steroids section it has some sample pct for beginner stacks, it recommends picking between serms, Nolva 40mg/ed 40 20 20 10 10 and Clomid 150mg/ed 150 100 100 50 50 and that one of these will usually be sufficent for the beginner stacks. I plan on getting Nolva liquid and was hoping thats all i had to take? Or is Nolva not the best pct for deca/test? Should i be looking at AI's like, Arimidex (competitive inhibitor not with nolvadex ) or Aromasin (suicide inhibitor bonds w aromatese and kills it) instead? Or a combo? I read that deca is a progesteronic so will I need to have an anti-progesteronic on hand as well? I looked at a site and couldnt find caber, bromo. I believe i found b6 on there though. If i could just do the Nolva thats what I would prefer. Yes i have been reading and reading and reading for a month now or so but it seems like im confusing myself with diff posts/ articles.

One more question is do I need to be leaner than 18%bf. Thats about where I am now but all my lifts are super strong right now for my 195lb 5' 10" frame.

Also I have been on creatine for some time how long should I be off before I start my cycle or does it matter?

Where in the world did you read that?? Certainly not on THIS site.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pinocchio...jpg 
Views:	615 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	133615

dtob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sledff2
    Ok first newbie question. Please help me with some info. Ive read on here that a deca /test cycle is a good beginner cycle,
    -500 test e/ week is a great beginner cycle
    which is what I have. ( I havn't started and won't until i get this ironed out, and have pct's on hand...) I plan on doing an 8 week cycle.

1st week deca/150 teste/175
    8th week teste/350

Cycle ok?
    -no deca needs to be run longer 12 week min imo as it has an accumulaive affect and wont fully kick in until week 6-8
    -test should be higher also 500/week

Question is in the coming off steroids section it has some sample pct for beginner stacks, it recommends picking between serms, Nolva 40mg/ed 40 20 20 10 10 and Clomid 150mg/ed 150 100 100 50 50 and that one of these will
    -ok

usually be sufficent for the beginner stacks. I plan on getting Nolva liquid and was hoping thats all i had to take? Or is Nolva not the best pct for deca/test? Should i be looking at AI's like, Arimidex (competitive inhibitor not with nolvadex ) or Aromasin (suicide inhibitor bonds w aromatese
    -i like aromasin at 12.5mg eod

and kills it) instead? Or a combo? I read that deca is a progesteronic so will I need to have an anti-progesteronic on hand as well? I looked at a
    - not a bad idea but not totally necessary however caber is awesome stuff

site and couldnt find caber, bromo. I believe i found b6 on there though. If i could just do the Nolva thats what I would prefer. Yes i have been reading and reading and reading for a month now or so but it seems like im confusing myself with diff posts/ articles.

-orally yes

- ideally 12% but 15% would suffice so yes lean out a little
    - no problem

answers above

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    this X2

Quote Originally Posted by dtob View Post
    answers above
    OP, please don't listen to this advice. Deca is NOT recommended for a beginner, particularly a 19 nor such as Deca this can play havoc with your body and mind.

Test ONLY is what is recommended.

Please read the Beginners Cycle thread i posted for you. There is tons of information in there that will assist you in your first cycle.

What are your full stats?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would just stick with test first time around, use 500mg per week, 350mg will do little..

Nolva 40/20/20/20

Clomid 100/50/50/50

That what I used for pct

Also did you look in HCG use during cycle, maybe 250ius 2-3 times per week

I like ldex at .25mg EOD to start.. I like it, doesn't hurt my lipids and get more out of it IMO..

Good luck with cycle and welcome to site

It is blocking me from replying to anything and saying spam that i am to new to post because i have less than 25.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

OP, please don't listen to this advice. Deca is NOT recommended for a beginner, particularly a 19 nor such as Deca this can play havoc with your body and mind.

Please read the Beginners Cycle thread i posted for you. There is tons of information in there that will assist you in your first cycle.

Thanks ill check it out. 195lb 5'10" 18% bf. i read that it was a good novice stack from the stacks on the left hand of the home page

[QUOTE=sledff2;6397390]Thanks ill check it out. 195lb 5'10" 18% bf. i read that it was a good novice stack from the stacks on the left hand of the home page[/QUOTE]

Ahh yes. There are some yesteryear protocols still lingering about. My bad.

Please use the Most Common BGNR Thread for guidance and current protocols regarding first time cycles.

Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.

Cool thanks!

at the top of my post i did recommend test only as a great cycle
    the rest was answering op's questions
    sorry for the crudeness iblame iphone

Quote Originally Posted by sledff2 View Post
    Cool thanks!
    Youre welcome.

Put together a solid cycle then post it up for comments. Don't forget to dial in that diet! Head over to the Nutritional Forum for some help if you require it - lots of smart people hanging out in there.

Quote Originally Posted by dtob View Post
    at the top of my post i did recommend test only as a great cycle
    the rest was answering op's questions
    sorry for the crudeness iblame iphone
    No worries.

There were a couple of things;

Like the 150mg Clomid /day. 75-100mg 1st wk is plenty. Id rather see a new person titrate up rather than down, especially with a powerful SERM like Clomid.

And i'd like to see both Clomid and Nolva in PCT.

Id also like to see hCG on cycle.

slumchop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

ive ran deca a few times, and i personally have learned this the hard way!!!! prolactin on my first deca run and mood swings were unreal. anger, aggression, sadness, depression, it was not fun. I learned never to run more than 50% deca compared to your test. ie when doing 400mg test no more than 200mg deca, helps avoid prolactin and estro problems. deca is amazing but it takes experience to run and run right. this is my 3 time right now running deca with test, and im on low deca now and still I had some prolactin issues. i know what to watch for so i keep a close eye. a newb may not and even knowing they may ignore the signs not knowing any better

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slumchop View Post
    ive ran deca a few times, and i personally have learned this the hard way!!!! prolactin on my first deca run and mood swings were unreal. anger, aggression, sadness, depression, it was not fun. I learned never to run more than 50% deca compared to your test. ie when doing 400mg test no more than 200mg deca, helps avoid prolactin and estro problems. deca is amazing but it takes experience to run and run right. this is my 3 time right now running deca with test, and im on low deca now and still I had some prolactin issues. i know what to watch for so i keep a close eye. a newb may not and even knowing they may ignore the signs not knowing any better
    I came across this old thread. Any thoughts on his advice of running twice as much test as deca during a cycle.
    Also wouldn't use of an AI keep you from having prolactin problems?

Thread Information