Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself

Thread: Toremifene/clomid help...

GTtheGUY is offline Junior Member

Toremifene/clomid help...

I just finished a test only cycle. 500mg per week. 12 weeks. I'm about to start PCT of Clomid and farestos. AKA toremifene cictrate. What should my dosing look like? How much and for how long? I'm taking the toremifene in place of nolva. And stop the anastrozole during the g PCT right? Thanks.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Toremifene is very weak compared to Nolvadex , about one third in its potency. So, if you plan to take toremifene instead of 20mgs of nolva, you should take 60mg toremifene.
    For a regular PCT like this:
    40/20/20/20 nolva
    100/50/50/50 clomid
    Your toremifene doses will be like:
    120/60/60/60 toremifene
    100/50/50/50 clomid

Everything else should be the same, toremifene is acting like tamoxifene in body. It is a (tissue-)selective agonist and antagonist depending on the tissue it binds.
    It acts as an antagonist in breast tissue. It is an agonist in the bone tissue and a partial agonist in liver..
    Nolvadex's pharmacodynamic profile is the same as toremifene, the only difference is nolva is more potent. Though, this potency doesn't come from the tamoxifene itself, but its relatively more potent (30 to 100 fold, in terms of potency) metabolites endoxifene and afimoxifene. Tamoxifene is actually a prodrug to these.
    GTtheGUY likes this.

GTtheGUY is offline Junior Member
    Cool thanks. I had an idea the dosage needed to be higher I just wanted to be sure. I wont buy toremifene again. At this dose it's too expensive compared to nolva! Thanks for the good info.

Thread Information