Thread: Cutting in PCT?

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member

Cutting in PCT?

Can I cut in a PCT? My cycle was not a bulking cycle it was Rad, Var, & Winny and I want to try to keep as much of my "lean-ness and definition that a gained during the cycle. And would Clen help keep muscle since it binds to muscle cells?

Thoughts?
    Last edited by ChemyoDude; 02-21-2020 at 12:25 PM.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    Can I cut in a PCT? My cycle was not a bulking cycle it was Rad, Var, & Winny and I want to try to keep as much of my "lean-ness and definition that a gained during the cycle. And would Clen help keep muscle since it binds to muscle cells?

Thoughts?
    I wouldn’t do it. You’re lean tissue is already at risk during a PCT. I’d either bridge to the next cycle, or stay in a caloric surplus, or both

Brianwhite745 is offline New Member
    I wouldn't. Hormone levels are still recovering during pct. Cortisol levels will be high too, so cutting during pct will put you at risk for faster muscle loss

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    horrible idea to cut in PCT or even coming off cycle into a cruise.

being in a calorie deficit and cutting is the time that your take the most AAS through the year. Most any competitive bodybuilder over the last 4 decades ran the most gear during their cutting ,ie contest prep, phases and NOT in the off seasons when food was high (in the off season food is your anabolic , when cutting this is not the case and thats when you need AAS support the most)

teejey is offline Junior Member
    That's the bro science people regurgitate everywhere to use peds to bulk then cut after.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thread Information