Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Ai before PCT

5millionbucks is offline Junior Member

Ai before PCT

I'm not really a big fan of an AI unless I believe one is running 500mg and over on a test cycle or adding 50mg of dbol during their cycle; but say on 250mg of test a week; while I am tapering off should I use an AI to offset the estrogen levels that are skyrocketed before going into PCT and then from there discontinue the AI and run just clomid during pct?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    for guys that PCT after each cycle (not what I recommend as being ideal) and are running estrogenic compounds, then running an AI the last two weeks of the cycle, as well as using an AI during the two weeks prior to PCT while running HCG , is an optimal way to increase HPTA recovery during PCT (as elevated estrogen is suppressive and will keep you shut down).

however you could also just set up your entire cycle plan where your only running dry non estrogenic compounds at the end of the cycle (you don't really need test at the end of your cycle)

5millionbucks is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    for guys that PCT after each cycle (not what I recommend as being ideal) and are running estrogenic compounds, then running an AI the last two weeks of the cycle, as well as using an AI during the two weeks prior to PCT while running HCG , is an optimal way to increase HPTA recovery during PCT (as elevated estrogen is suppressive and will keep you shut down).

however you could also just set up your entire cycle plan where your only running dry non estrogenic compounds at the end of the cycle (you don't really need test at the end of your cycle)
    what you mean like winny; or anavar ? My plan for last 2-3 weeks after last injection is to run anadrol (I know its estrogenic) with proviron with an AI then head into pct after 2.5-3 weeks.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    yeah you'd be fine running Anadrol . it actually doesn't convert to estrogen and will not raise blood serum levels of estrogen , however its estrogenic attributes come from its ability to interact with estrogen receptors. a low dose of Nolva, like 10mg a day, should take care of that while on the drol
    5millionbucks likes this.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

I'm doing this now however have read previously about estrogen rebound that may happen after armidex specifically is ceased when Nolva and clomid are staryed, any thoughts on that?

Thread Information