Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By cylon357
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer

Thread: Help pls planning best pct

  1. #1
    Vomarki is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    66

    Help pls planning best pct

    Cycle is 8 week
    Test 500mg a week + deca 400 a week
    Please help planning best pct for this cycle if need hcg how use it on cycle or after cycle and dose ?
    Last edited by Vomarki; 06-06-2019 at 04:03 AM.

  2. #2
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    337
    Blog Entries
    1
    Read this. Yes, I know it is not your first cycle, but the answers to your questions are in the first post.
    Vomarki likes this.

  3. #3
    Vomarki is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Read this. Yes, I know it is not your first cycle, but the answers to your questions are in the first post.
    1-8 week 500 hcg twice a week
    1-8 week letrozol
    8-10 week nothing
    10-14 week Clomid75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex40/20/20/20
    Right?

  4. #4
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomarki View Post
    1-8 week 500 hcg twice a week
    1-8 week letrozol
    8-10 week nothing
    10-14 week Clomid75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex40/20/20/20
    Right?
    I suggest you go back and re-read that link that was sent to you.
    Do NOT take letro. That's killing an ant with a bazooka

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Vomarki likes this.

  5. #5
    Vomarki is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I suggest you go back and re-read that link that was sent to you.
    Do NOT take letro. That's killing an ant with a bazooka

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Okey aromasin

  6. #6
    Vomarki is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    66
    1-8 week Test enanthate 500 weekly
    1-8 week Deca 400 weekly
    On cycle
    1-8 week hcg 250 twice a week (total 500)
    1-10 week Aromasin 25 mg daily
    After cycle
    10-14 week Clomid 75/50/50/50
    10-14 week Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Right?

  7. #7
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomarki View Post
    1-8 week Test enanthate 500 weekly
    1-8 week Deca 400 weekly
    On cycle
    1-8 week hcg 250 twice a week (total 500)
    1-10 week Aromasin 25 mg daily
    After cycle
    10-14 week Clomid 75/50/50/50
    10-14 week Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Right?
    ... I believe the post that was suggest said arimidex , but that should work. 25 is a lot, I would go w 12.5, but some would say don't use any AI unless you see symptoms.
    The belief on what a first cycle should be has been changing around here lately
    I have also heard aromasin is easier on your lipid panel than adex. Confirm w a vet first

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Vomarki likes this.

  8. #8
    Vomarki is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    ... I believe the post that was suggest said arimidex , but that should work. 25 is a lot, I would go w 12.5, but some would say don't use any AI unless you see symptoms.
    The belief on what a first cycle should be has been changing around here lately
    I have also heard aromasin is easier on your lipid panel than adex. Confirm w a vet first

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    This my first serious cycle I'm a bit scared from side effects and want do it right

  9. #9
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomarki View Post
    This my first serious cycle I'm a bit scared from side effects and want do it right
    Then do the cycle that was linked to you to you exactly.
    This means you have to be able to read and follow directions. But I have faith you can do that

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Vomarki likes this.

  10. #10
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,717
    Crushing estrogen is the biggest mistake people make I would not start with an ai and only add if necessary I guarantee better results with estrogen slightly elevated vs crushed.
    Vomarki likes this.

  11. #11
    Vomarki is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    66
    Eventually use ai or dont use just control estrogen level and use after if estrogen high ?

  12. #12
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,717
    Only use if necessary
    HoldMyBeer and Vomarki like this.

  13. #13
    Vomarki is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    66
    Test and deca same syringe or separate?

  14. #14
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,205
    Do we not have a dedicated sticky to this? I know there's info in first cycle sticky. But maybe someone wants to be awesome and write one just for the pct part including the hcg and everything? What to do if you haven't rebounded after the cycle is over, etc. I would do it, but I don't have to power to sticky nor the knowledge to present the information as fact
    I feel like we get this question every other week.

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Vomarki likes this.

  15. #15
    Vomarki is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    66
    Monday test +Deca same syringe
    Thursday test+deca same syringe
    or
    Monday -test Tuesday-deca and
    Thursday-test and Friday deca
    Which correct?
    Pls guys help planning this cycle
    I will no longer do many posts and ask stupid questions,
    I promise)
    Last edited by Vomarki; 06-22-2019 at 02:16 AM.

  16. #16
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomarki View Post
    Monday test +Deca same syringe
    Thursday test+deca same syringe
    or
    Monday -test Tuesday-deca and
    Thursday-test and Friday deca
    Which correct?
    Pls guys help planning this cycle
    I will no longer do many posts and ask stupid questions,
    I promise)
    Doesn't matter, except one way you have to stab yourself more

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Do we not have a dedicated sticky to this? I know there's info in first cycle sticky. But maybe someone wants to be awesome and write one just for the pct part including the hcg and everything? What to do if you haven't rebounded after the cycle is over, etc. I would do it, but I don't have to power to sticky nor the knowledge to present the information as fact
    I feel like we get this question every other week.

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Bump

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •