Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: What syringes for HCG? insulin syringes only?

GregJones is offline New Member

What syringes for HCG? insulin syringes only?

Hi guys i'm doing my first shot of 5000 iu of HCG as I don't have more than this bacteriostatic water. I got 1ml of water in the kit and thats it.

I'm wondering if I use a normal 25g needle and the standard drawing syringe that comes with it is that okay or should I be getting insulin syringes?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would use insulin syringes. The graduations/increments on the barrel are finer so you can draw a more accurate dosage. As a bonus, the needles are a smaller diameter.

Edit: You're not shooting 5000iu at once are you?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

As I only have 5000 iu in 1ml of bacteriostatic water, i don't think I'll have enough volume to let it be split into my intial 1500/week over 3 weeks. Unless I just eye a third of what I end up with once i mix it.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Draw to .1 on an insulin syringe and you'll have 500 iu. Draw to in between the second and third tick mark/ small line on an insulin syringe and you'll have 250iu.

Lots of people don't include HCG in their PCT and only use it on cycle.

Anyway, hope that helps you.
    Crest likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Draw to .1 on an insulin syringe and you'll have 500 iu. Draw to in between the second and third tick mark/ small line on an insulin syringe and you'll have 250iu.

Lots of people don't include HCG in their PCT and only use it on cycle.

Anyway, hope that helps you.
    Thank you, and on a separate thread GearHeaded suggested 1500iu/week for 3 weeks. https://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-...st-method.html

Also, the syringes you're suggesting, I'm assuming these are 1mL insulin syringes?

Thread Information