• 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: PCT recommendations - 250/week test C 1st cycle

GregJones is offline New Member

PCT recommendations - 250/week test C 1st cycle

Hi guys,

I'm 27, and am on week 10 of my test c 250mg/week beginner cycle. I haven't noticed much sides except when I went away for a week and had to shoot 500 in one go which gave me minor painful nips and I took some arimidex to fix that.

I'm just wondering what you'd recommend for a PCT. I do have 15,000 units of HCG unopened on hand and I'm wondering how much nolva/clomid I should run. I have gained a bit more muscle and lost some fat. My primary goal was to feel better as my test was ALMOST at the cutoff for TRT. I was hoping this would help me boost myself in the gym and feel better and afterwards with a PCT it might help raise my natural baseline levels.

Not sure if thats even logical but I was just really tired of feeling like crap so I didn't want to wait 2-3 months for an endo.

Looking forward to your responses.

P.S. I do really like the feeling of being on test and was thinking of continuing this cycle by boosting it up to 300 or 350 a week after 6-8 weeks off, and potentially throwing in anavar or tbol.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP <3

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You took arimidex with 250mg of test? Do not continue cycling until you do a lot more research.
    djnuffsaid and balance like this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You took arimidex with 250mg of test? Do not continue cycling until you do a lot more research.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I took arimidex after being on 250mg/week and leaving town for a week and bumping a double shot and coming back with a bit of painful nips.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Go read this. Everything you need to know (but didn't know you should ask) is in the first post.
    Unfortunately that thread is assuming you're running a 500mg/week cycle, this is a specific question about 250mg/week cycle.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    If you want a pct run 40/40/20/20 nolva every day for four weeks and 75/75/50/50 clomid every day for four weeks; starting two weeks after last pin. Hcg is for on cycle usage and leading up to pct. No need for hcg during pct and it an counteract.
    Each "/" is a week, above^.
    GregJones likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    There is much debate about dosages for pct. I dont cycle or recommend cycling. Rather I endorse blasting and crusing for those that are serious and that those half way in dont use AAS. First time can be rough.
    Good luck let me know if you need anything brother
    i_SLAM_cougars and GregJones like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GregJones View Post
    Unfortunately that thread is assuming you're running a 500mg/week cycle, this is a specific question about 250mg/week cycle.
    Nobody really runs 250mg as a cycle, because you’re shutting down your natural testosterone production to basically just replace it with the high end of normal.

With that being said I don’t feel like 500 is much better.

All in all though it’s your cycle, and if you made some gains, good for you. OBS’ pct protocol is solid, just make sure you’re in a caloric surplus and you’re lifting heavy during your PCT so you don’t lose your new muscle.
    Obs, Cylon357 and GregJones like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Go read this. Everything you need to know (but didn't know you should ask) is in the first post.
    Just ignore the part about arimidex . Don’t take that stuff. Low dose Nolva (10mg per day) is the preferred method, however it’s unlikely you’ll need any estrogen support at all
    Cylon357 and GregJones like this.

Thanks for your help everybody, I really appreciate that!

Thread Information