Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Pct advice

hma
    hma is offline New Member

Pct advice

This week finished my 12 week cycle and im entering pct stage and need some advice

- Week 1 to 12: Test E (250 mg / twice a week)
    - Week 4 to 12: hCG (500 iu/once a week)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex (0.25mg EOD until PCT starts)

so my PCT plan consists (14 days after last injection):
    - clomid (75/50/50/50)
    - nolvadex (40/20/20/20)

so my questions:
    1) do u recommend my pct plan ?
    2) do u recommend taking HCG until PCT starts
    3) do u recommend keep taking Arimidex until PCT starts ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    run HCG and your AI up until the day you start PCT

hma
    Thanks for ur time GearHead and by the way ur one of the trustful forum members i rely on and follow ur replies in the forum.
    -so why do u recommend me keeping running hcg until start of PCT otherwise other members advice till week 12 (last injection)
    -should i keep injecting the same level of dose 500 iu and by the way i only inject once a week and i dont divide my dose
    -do u recommend my pct dosage plan

Quote Originally Posted by hma View Post
    Thanks for ur time GearHead and by the way ur one of the trustful forum members i rely on and follow ur replies in the forum.
    -so why do u recommend me keeping running hcg until start of PCT otherwise other members advice till week 12 (last injection)
    -should i keep injecting the same level of dose 500 iu and by the way i only inject once a week and i dont divide my dose
    -do u recommend my pct dosage plan

well your running test e and you plan to start PCT 14 days later .. during that whole 14 days aromatization is still going to be taking place . now I'm all for aromatization and elevating estrogen while on cycle, but NOT for going into PCT. estrogen itself is suppressive to the HPTA and your body will not make natty test if E levels are elevated . so you want to keep taking an AI and keep estrogen as low as possible going into pct. so thats why you stay on the AI.
    the reason you stay on the HCG, and even up your dosage those 2 weeks, is you want your testes being signaled and healthy and used to making natty test (as the HCG will mimic LH).. basically its like priming gas in a carbureted engine. when PCT starts your testes are already primed and ready

yes your pct plan looks good

hma
    convincing answers and well said but my last question ( sorry dont want to be an asshole ...)
    in my country im getting my hcg in a 1ml tube (1500 ui) so thats my im injecting once a week bcuz cant open 2 tubes a week
    -so do u advice for the next 2 weeks injecting twice a week and how much should my hcg dose increase

I would open the 1ml tube and load up 0.5ml into one slin pin and the other 0.5ml into another slin pin for storage. inject pin one on a Monday and pin two on say a Thursday . 750iu pinned twice per week

hma
    so u r asking me to triple my hcg dose for the last 2 weeks < just for a reminder been since week four taking 500 iu weekly and now i will be taking 1500 iu weekly , isnt that a big amount ?

Quote Originally Posted by hma View Post
    so u r asking me to triple my hcg dose for the last 2 weeks < just for a reminder been since week four taking 500 iu weekly and now i will be taking 1500 iu weekly , isnt that a big amount ?
    yes

1500iu is not that big of amount for 2 weeks going into pct.. 500iiu on cycle is just a trt protocol dose as well. remember guys that are on TRT and run hcg year round at 500iu are NOT ever going into PCT . its a big difference.

often times the lines are blurred between TRT advice and AAS advice for bodybuilding

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Running hct 12 or 14 weeks on a 12 week cycle is not an importent concern at all. I never even tried hcg lol.
    Pick your battles, son.
    To be constructive. Add 12.5 mg MK677 twice aday at week 13 and run it as long as your budget allows. It really helps.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-23-2019 at 02:15 AM.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yes

1500iu is not that big of amount for 2 weeks going into pct.. 500iiu on cycle is just a trt protocol dose as well. remember guys that are on TRT and run hcg year round at 500iu are NOT ever going into PCT . its a big difference.

often times the lines are blurred between TRT advice and AAS advice for bodybuilding
    I run between 500-1000ius of HCG a week. I never use to use it. Then I started. I honestly couldn’t tell you if there’s a difference. I know there’s some cholesterol benefits. It’s inexpensive so I’ll probably just keep up with it, but if I had to drop something HCG would probably be it.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I run between 500-1000ius of HCG a week. I never use to use it. Then I started. I honestly couldn’t tell you if there’s a difference. I know there’s some cholesterol benefits. It’s inexpensive so I’ll probably just keep up with it, but if I had to drop something HCG would probably be it.

I blast it 1-2 x per year is all for a couple weeks.. I don't see a need to run it 365 days a year being I'm on gear year round and I have no interest in fertility.
    and only reason I do it every once in awhile is just to remind the testes that they are still there hanging around
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

hma
    now im confused !!! just to stay on safe zone will 12 weeks be enough bcuz im out of hcg and i need to get tomorrow and im already 3 days post my last test E injection within 14 days to start my PCT ... and as i know my hcg last pin should be 3 days before PCT stage so i just have 8 days left to inject hcg sum of 3000 iu as gearhead advice
    Last edited by hma; 09-23-2019 at 02:09 PM.

hma
    Any one to reply back

your already a week post cycle and your start pct in what like 7 or so days .. and your out of HCG ? I would NOT worry about it then. just start your PCT in 7 days and go from there.

blasting HCG from the end of your cycle to the start of PCT is ideal , but its most certainly not an absolute necessity . you'll be just fine for a week or so without it

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Running hct 12 or 14 weeks on a 12 week cycle is not an importent concern at all. I never even tried hcg lol.
    Pick your battles, son.
    To be constructive. Add 12.5 mg MK677 twice aday at week 13 and run it as long as your budget allows. It really helps.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    What benefits would you get from running mk677 at week 13

Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    What benefits would you get from running mk677 at week 13

it will help you acclimate to and sustain the gains you made while on cycle . and its NOT a SARM (though mistakingly people think it is) and its not suppressive at all and can be ran in PCT or off cycle no problem
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Thread Information