Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Estrogen bw came back. Need a quick knockdown

ampx is offline Junior Member

Estrogen bw came back. Need a quick knockdown

My e2 came back at 90.3 with 42 being the high end marker. Ive tried other AI only one that works is letro. Yes I know its harsh but its all I have and all that works. Its 2.5mg pills so no way to do .25 eod. What dose to knock it down quickly then taper down to a weekly dose. I am running 200mg of npp on say a Monday, nothing tuesday and Wednesday would be another 200mg npp and 500mg test e next day nothing then 200mg npp next dat. Thats the rotation so the day of the week doesn't matter. I use 50mg dbol just as a preworkout. Use it 7 weeks then off of it for several months. I rotate npp and tren ever 12 weeks. Been on npp for 5 weeks. I also use t4 because I am running 6iu growth daily broken into 3 shots throughout the day. Im 6'3 265lbs at 13% bf. I do NOT have gyno but again have tried all other AI from many different sources but never controlled e2 was always all over the place. I was doing letro quater a pill or .62 twice a week and that seemed to work. Was wondering if i was crashing my e2 so I backed down, clearly a mistake. How much letro to "break glass in case of emergency" to bring it down back to maintain levels?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    are you having negative E2 side effects ? 90 isn't all that high for being mid cycle. I've often times got mine up to 250+ range and feel great with high E2 (plus all the benefits estrogen has for growth).. of course when I come off cycle and get my E levels back down to within range, but on cycle I generally like it super elevated .

as for Letro , I'd start with 1.25mg EOD if you really think you need it and don't want elevated estrogen to help your cycle.

of course if you want lower estrogen , your better off lowering your test dosage and replacing the Dbol with something like Var instead . your kinda defeating the purpose running super estrogenic compounds like test/dbol just to have to take something else to lower estrogen
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-17-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

ampx is offline Junior Member
    I am getting insomnia more and more. Sensitive during sex had dropped off alot lately since i stopped letro. I've been holding more water bloat than normal. I recently noticed when having the urge to piss its taken me a bit longer to get started going. Hunger has been up and down. All since i stopped taking it. I didn't know if there is a formula to workout how much letro per mg blocks X amount of estrogen. I'd like it back in the 45-55 range but don't want to wait two weeks to do that but dont want to crash it.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Could you compound it yourself in vodka, like Youthful55Guy's method for adex? That would make dosing easier and more precise, but I do not know if the drug will survive in the vodka.
    life would be much easier by just dropping the Dbol if your that estrogen sensitive
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information