Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By CALLMEOCT
  • 1 Post By Windex

Thread: PCT SERMS Questions

  1. #1
    ZYZZ LEGACY's Avatar
    ZYZZ LEGACY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    18

    Lightbulb PCT SERMS Questions

    What are the dosages of a correct PCT Serms?
    I am following this outline

    Nolvadex

    40/20/20/20

    Clomid
    100/50/50/50

    My doubt is:

    100 mg of clomid in this first week of
    PCT not be harmful to me ?

  2. #2
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,776
    You could do 50mg instead.

    You could also do 6 weeks instead of 4
    davimeireles and ZYZZ LEGACY like this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  3. #3
    CALLMEOCT's Avatar
    CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by ZYZZ LEGACY View Post
    What are the dosages of a correct PCT Serms?
    I am following this outline

    Nolvadex

    40/20/20/20

    Clomid
    100/50/50/50

    My doubt is:

    100 mg of clomid in this first week of
    PCT not be harmful to me ?
    i've done all my PCT's with 50 - 50 - 50 - 50 Clomid ; Plus normal 40 20 20 20 Nolva and recovered properly.
    ZYZZ LEGACY likes this.

  4. #4
    ZYZZ LEGACY's Avatar
    ZYZZ LEGACY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    18
    Thanks for the tips

  5. #5
    ZYZZ LEGACY's Avatar
    ZYZZ LEGACY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    18
    I already hear people saying that I should do the first 2 weeks with 40 mg of Nolvadex ... And also in the first two weeks 100 mg of Clomid ..
    It's an exaggeration isn't it?

  6. #6
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,776
    Quote Originally Posted by ZYZZ LEGACY View Post
    I already hear people saying that I should do the first 2 weeks with 40 mg of Nolvadex ... And also in the first two weeks 100 mg of Clomid ..
    It's an exaggeration isn't it?
    It's not an exaggeration. There are many protocols in bodybuilding and it's not a one size fits all lifestyle.
    ZYZZ LEGACY likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  7. #7
    ZYZZ LEGACY's Avatar
    ZYZZ LEGACY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    It's not an exaggeration. There are many protocols in bodybuilding and it's not a one size fits all lifestyle.
    got it !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •