View Poll Results: POLL

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think using nolvadex on pct alone can recover me efficiently.

1 12.50%
  • I think it is necessary to use nolvadex and clomid together, as the two act differently in the PCT

7 87.50%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ryanfisher

Thread: Poll

ryanfisher is offline Junior Member

Poll

1.I prefer to use only Nolvadex at the end of my pct.

2.I prefer to always use Nolvadex and Clomid together for better recovery
    Obs likes this.

ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    I'm getting confused after I read an article written by Anthony Roberts.He states that the increase in testosterone with nolvadex at a dose of 20mg per day for those suffering from dysfunction, will increase testosterone levels by about 150%!
    Why not use Clomid, another SERM,

Well, basically because it takes a lot more to do the same thing. In comparison, 150mg of Clomid would be needed to perform this type of testosterone boost, but Nolvadex also has the added benefit of significantly increasing the LH (luteinizing hormone) response to LHRH (LH releasing hormone).

Indicates some type of high regulation of LH-receptors, due to the anti-estrogenic effect Nolvadex has on the pituitary (pituitary). Although both Nolvadex and Clomid are SERMs, they are actually quite different. As you already know, Nolvadex is highly anti-estrogenic in the hypothalamus and pituitary, while showing weak Clomid estrogenic activity in the pituitary.
    As you can imagine, it is less than ideal. It should be avoided for PCT, I am suggesting ... and, in fact, generally avoided ... it just isn't as good as Nolvadex.He said ; I even need to add that you need 150mg of Clomid to get the hormonal boost experienced with 20mg of Nolvadex, and Clomid is much more expensive. So, let's stop spending money on Clomid ... and using it together with Nolvadex will not provide "synergy", I have never seen a study that proves it.So, how much Nolvadex should you use during PCT? I am in favor of using 20mgs / day, despite being totally honest, you can probably still get away with a lot less than that. Doses as low as 5mgs / day have already proven to be as effective as 20mgs / day for certain areas of gonadal stimulation. 20mgs / day, however, is a dose that I and others have used with great success, and the research I have done in this area generally uses this milligram amount. So, let's keep 20mgs / day for now. ”

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I havent pct'd in years but clomid does wonders for your nuts.

It is used stand alone as a fertility drug.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    1.I prefer to use only Nolvadex at the end of my pct.

2.I prefer to always use Nolvadex and Clomid together for better recovery
    NOLVADEX is a good item to use during a cycle to help prevent gyno and works very well at the end of a cycle along with CLOMID
    in recovering your HPTA.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    There are two main components involved in recovery. Testosterone production and spermatogenesis.

LH and FSH are both necessary for the equation. LH is produced by the pituitary gland and stimulates Leydig cells to produce testosterone. Once testosterone is in production, it works with FSH and stimulates Sertoli cells to produce sperm. Sperm production is impaired if one of them is not healthy. Both work in synergy. You need both to be at healthy levels.

clomid has multiple effects. It is an anti-estrogen, so it obviously decreases the estrogenic effects in your body, stimulating the hypothalamus back to life and sending gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) to the pituitary, so that LH / FSH can be secreted.

Nolva increases the effects of clomid, because it puts clomid in "competition" mode, where both fight for a receptor to bind. This competitiveness will only occur with the presence of BOTH nolva / clomid and will inevitably resolve the issue of excess estrogen in the hypothalamus. This will trigger LH and FSH to start, as the high estrogen in this cluster is a suppressor. This whole scenario is not as effective with just one drug.

In addition, varying the compounds; As we know that both stimulate LH, what most do not know is that the act is different. Clomid increases the amplitude of LH serum, but does not affect the frequency. Nolvadex is the complete opposite in this area, where it increases the actual frequency of LH and does not affect its amplitude.

You are probably assuming that they are identical and overwhelming ... clomid is a mixed estradiol receptor agonist / antagonist. Nolva is also mixed, however .... it is a pure antagonist in the recipient and in the breast tissue. There is a reason why clomid is not recommended for reversing gynecomastia , but Nolva is.

Can you recover only with Nolvadex or just clomid? Well, anything is possible. But why would you take that risk if the combination gave you a much better chance? To save some money from your pocket and risk your health? clomid when coupled with Nolvadex is clearly the safest option when using any compound individually

Thread Information