sfbjj is offline New Member

How Long It takes do HCG kick In?

I know there’s hundreds of threads about HCG here but I couldn’t found none of them telling about how long it takes for the HCG starting to kick in, in my case(low sperm and testicles shrunk).

Im on my third dose of 500ui eo4 days, but still haven’t seen nothing and I’m on my 3rd month of cycle, ending on the 4th but still not sure if I’m gonna end there, might do a cruise afterwards.

But my main question here was about the HCG
    If there’s a specific time to start making the effects
    Last edited by sfbjj; 04-14-2020 at 05:35 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sfbjj View Post
    I know there’s hundreds of threads about HCG here but I couldn’t found none of them telling about how long it takes for the HCG starting to kick in, in my case(low sperm and testicles shrunk).

Im on my third dose of 500ui eo4 days, but still haven’t seen nothing and I’m on my 3rd month of cycle, ending on the 4th but still not sure if I’m gonna end there, might do a cruise afterwards.

But my main question here was about the HCG
    If there’s a specific time to start making the effects
    You should test your HCG to see if it is legitimate. It's very easy to do
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information