Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Liquidex on TRT???

Evolution84 is offline New Member

Liquidex on TRT???

Hey guys,

Few years ago had gynecomastia removal due to TRT enlarging pre existing gyno. Back on TRT now and don't want it again of course. What would you recommend. Liquidex at .25 1-2x a week seemed to work well but any othe suggestions?

Also my go to RUI seems to be done? Any help where to go now?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Look to nolvadex and try not to look back to arimidex . You're likely in good shape going forward if you've had gyno surgery. What's your plan for TRT, dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Look to nolvadex and try not to look back to arimidex. You're likely in good shape going forward if you've had gyno surgery. What's your plan for TRT, dosage?
    Ok thank you. Currently on 125ish per week. I switched up to subQ injections as I've read that may help with estrogen spikes, but so far it apparently hasnt as the gyno is starting to come back. Been researching again and Ralox seems to be popular for reversal of gyno.

RUI is out of stock. Any sugeestions on where to look? Thank you! very desperate right now.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution84 View Post
    Ok thank you. Currently on 125ish per week. I switched up to subQ injections as I've read that may help with estrogen spikes, but so far it apparently hasnt as the gyno is starting to come back. Been researching again and Ralox seems to be popular for reversal of gyno.

RUI is out of stock. Any sugeestions on where to look? Thank you! very desperate right now.
    Look for generic pills from India as compared to busted liquid research chemical suppliers, good luck!

Sorry for the delay, have been out of town.

Yes I take two injections per week. Before my last surgery the liquidex at .25 1-2x week seemed to stop the growth. So I am back on that now. Trying to get Ralox but still waiting for it to arrive. Hopefully picked a good UL from browsing the forum.

It is Test cyp. May try and get Ralox doctor prescribed if the UL doesnt come thru. Really wish RUI was up and running. Was dependable for years

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    OP, what is your dosing schedule? Like 2x week or once? Switching to more frequent injections if you aren't already may help with peaks and valleys (the peaks may be causing your issues). Also, Test P, E, C, or what?

Since the gyno is returning after surgery (man that stinks!), I think it is a good idea to get the current situation under control with Ralox or Tamox but maybe a little Adex in your protocol will avoid the issue entirely going forward. I know that goes against current thinking but if it worked for you in the past, maybe it is worth a shot here. SERMs are generally a better choice, but if the AI works for you and doesn't cause any negatives, then maybe it is worth a look see. We can respond differently to the same molecules...

So in short, I think I would:
    1 - lower the dose
    2 - switch to more frequent injections (2 or even 3 times a week)
    3 - try to get and keep the situation under control with Tamox
    4 - Add adex in at your previous doses (if the previous 3 don't work for you)

There are more protocols for getting rid of gyno. I think some can be found in the stickies in the AAS section. They are a little more complicated and probably harsher but they are a better option than surgery, IMHO.

Thread Information