Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Livingabetterlife

Thread: Will I need pct after trt?

Livingabetterlife is offline Junior Member

Will I need pct after trt?

If I cycle, then do trt, will I have to do pct after trt or just slowly ween off trt? Will a Dr prescribe the right stuff after trt? I don’t know if I’ll want kids in the future, so I’m not sure how important fertility will be in the future. That’s the only reason I’m not snipped yet

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A few things to unpack there, I will try to take them in order.

TRT is a life time commitment. If you start and then decide to quit, you will need the functional equivalent of a PCT. As long as you are on TRT, PCT is not a thing.

You can locate SERMs pretty easily online from research chem sites, etc, so even if the doc won't prescribe clomid / nolvadex , they can be located pretty easily. No sources given out, but hang out and read the forum. You will find what you need.

TRT is no guarantee of infertility, though it does trend us that way. HCG throughout your therapy and HMG when actively trying to conceive are good counter measures and will help preserve fertility.
    956Vette likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    TRT is only suitable for men who suffer from an irregular testosterone production disorder, they take testosterone in supraphysiological dosages for life prescribed by a doctor... Now if you are the guy who has healthy testosterone and applies exogenous testosterone this is already Ped - performance drug, being necessary to include hcg during use and perform PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid unless you opt for lifelong blast and cruise. Blast and Cruise is 10x better for anyone who wants to live a life as a bodybuilder and keep their muscles

Livingabetterlife is offline Junior Member
    I have really low T naturally, and am going in TRT for that, and also to make it stable. I get fatigued and depressed easily, and I’ve filled out most everything including diet and exercise. I’m in the 200s and want to see what it feels like to be at 1000 consistently. I just kinda worry about fertility years from now.

Thank you for the info
    JaneDoe and Mr. Small like this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Odds are men on TRT will have no problem with fertility (less swimmers swim fine), synthetic testosterone is a poor choice for male birth control. Furthermore, experiencing high testosteronesteroids
    Last edited by 956Vette; 07-09-2022 at 11:47 PM.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingabetterlife View Post
    I have really low T naturally, and am going in TRT for that, and also to make it stable. I get fatigued and depressed easily, and I’ve filled out most everything including diet and exercise. I’m in the 200s and want to see what it feels like to be at 1000 consistently. I just kinda worry about fertility years from now.

Thank you for the info
    Remember TRT just does something your body would naturally, but it doesn't. So forget about the idea that you're going to be infertile, because your doctor is just replacing your testosterone at the supraphysiological dosages your body would produce....

Well a few points here, TRT does not affect fertility because TRT patients are just replacing testosterone which is irregular outside the healthy range. Now if you are on a cycle at performance dosages, you will need to take 250 iu of hcg Twice a week, hcg is an identical form of Luteinizing Hormone. hcg mimics the LH your body produces to pump precious testosterone into your testes. The role of hcg in the steroid cycle is to keep your LH sensitized, steroids deactivate them from the moment you take them, desensitizing them. The role of hcg in a steroid cycle is to induce faster recovery if you stop using AAS or leave a steroid cycle
    and implementing an effective pct with nolvadex and clomid together.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 07-10-2022 at 05:00 AM.

Thread Information