Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: HCG timing clarification

Nerveblock67 is offline New Member

HCG timing clarification

I pulled this from a paragraph in the stickied "first cycle" thread regarding the use of HCG , https://www.steroid.com/post-cycle-therapy.php:

"If your cycle ends with even one large ester anabolic steroid , if you’re only using a SERM you will begin SERM therapy approximately 14-18 days after your last injection. If you’re going to use hCG, you will begin hCG therapy 10 days after your last injection, complete it for 10 days and then begin SERM therapy. As for small esters, if your cycle ends with all small ester based anabolic steroids and you’re only using a SERM you will begin SERM therapy approximately 3 days after your last injection. Conversely, if you’re using hCG, you will begin hCG therapy 3 days after your last injection, complete it for 10 days and then begin SERM therapy."

I was just looking for some clarification on this. I've read everywhere on this forum to start the SERM routine ~14 after last injection and understood it as there being overlap of Clomid/Novl and HCG. The way I'm reading this, though, says to start HCG 10 days after and start SERM 10 days after that? So starting the actual PCT at 20 days?

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Good luck on a straight answer on that question.

I think the reason you won't find one, is that no formal studies have been done.

I plan to use hcg on the last few weeks of the cycle and maybe a week or so after.

Then keep on hand Amiridex in case you get estrogen sides, then clomid and Nolvadex for pct starting two weeks after the last pin.

But I'm running long Ester testosterone too
    Last edited by Hughinn; 11-14-2020 at 11:56 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerveblock67 View Post
    I pulled this from a paragraph in the stickied "first cycle" thread regarding the use of HCG , https://www.steroid.com/post-cycle-therapy.php:

"If your cycle ends with even one large ester anabolic steroid , if you’re only using a SERM you will begin SERM therapy approximately 14-18 days after your last injection. If you’re going to use hCG, you will begin hCG therapy 10 days after your last injection, complete it for 10 days and then begin SERM therapy. As for small esters, if your cycle ends with all small ester based anabolic steroids and you’re only using a SERM you will begin SERM therapy approximately 3 days after your last injection. Conversely, if you’re using hCG, you will begin hCG therapy 3 days after your last injection, complete it for 10 days and then begin SERM therapy."

I was just looking for some clarification on this. I've read everywhere on this forum to start the SERM routine ~14 after last injection and understood it as there being overlap of Clomid/Novl and HCG. The way I'm reading this, though, says to start HCG 10 days after and start SERM 10 days after that? So starting the actual PCT at 20 days?
    This is old information, and the link does not work, i had a look for the info but could not find it.

If you post up your cycle and any Q's you would like some clarification on in the proper sub forum then we can help answer them for you.

HCG is used the duration of your cycle plus the 14 days after your last injection. Assuming it was Test E . Then you would start your
    Nolva &Clomid for 14days.
    TheDreamer likes this.

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member
    I am still a bit confused about because online it says that we should use it after the cycle but one pin on here states DURING the cycle.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Agree with above, its all in the sticky. There is a couple schools of though on hCg . The old school is to blast hCg the last 2 weeks after the cycle when you're waiting on the esters to clear before PCT. They would blast 5,000ius a week to turn their nuts back on. I guess it worked for them. I've heard Rich Piana, Feroce say this is how they did it. Then there's some logical science to the use of it throughout your cycle. The article tells you about this and why. Why would you turn something off, that is your balls for 12 weeks then try to turn them on again. Again some, their balls do not shrink, and they have no issues. And maybe theirs do but they don't notice. I tend to be more of an Ed Bundy and I notice when my balls shrink, mine does so I probably fall into the whole cycle hCg use. TheDreamer seems to have this side effect as well.

Here's good reference link to ancillaries. It's definitely worth the read
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...nce-guide.html
    Last edited by fit_deskjocky; 02-12-2021 at 11:55 PM.

Thread Information