Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Questions about hcg

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

Questions about hcg

Should I run 250iu a week for the whole cycle or can i blast it last day of injections. 2 weeks four shots at 1000iu.

12 weeks test e 500mg week
    dbol first 4 weeks 30mg day

Chark is offline Member
    You CAN do either as you know and have seen people do both but it's beneficial to run throughout the cycle. If it weren't nobody would bother with it. I don't know your cycle experience but be cautious with 500test/30mg dbol , that's a classic cycle but one that gives a lot of people problems when they rush into a very estrogenic cycle without knowing how well their body can handle it.

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    it’s my first cycle what should i do differently then?

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    it’s my first cycle what should i do differently then?
    Your plan is good, just don't use dbol right off the rip. You don't dbol to make significant gains and simply open yourself up to potential problems. You have virgin receptors that are about to get a taste of 500mgTest/week. Use HCG during your cycle and up until the week you start taking the PCT drugs.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to bring up an old thread but I had a question about your post:

I have read so many different things about HCG . I have read some people do it during PCT as well as on cycle? If I understand your post right, you recommend doing it while on cycle and then for 2 weeks after, but stopping HCG when I start PCT? There is so much conflicting info online and I am trying to do things the right way so I just want to be sure.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I would run HCG @ 250iu twice per week throughout cycle. Drop it when you begin PCT.
    DinAZ likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    thx for the response...spam blocker keeps not letting me post my full comment, but I have been reading a lot of conflicting info online and appreciate your advice!

Thread Information