Stevenc is offline New Member

Post Cycle Blood Work. Low LH and FSH.

Hey everyone, hope all is well. I am 24 years old and most recently finished up a cycle of LGD, pretty standard dosage. Nothng crazy. Followed it up with clomid for pct 50/50/25/25/12.5. That was about 4 months ago. I wanted to get bloods done months later to see how i recovered. Bloods are as follows:

TESTOSTERONE , TOTAL, MALES (ADULT),-- 780 NORMAL 250-827 ng/dL
    ESTRADIOL, REBASELINE-- ESTRADIOL 28 NORMAL < OR = 39 pg/mL
    FSH 1.9 NORMAL 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
    LH 2.6 NORMAL 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL

About 4 years ago I did a standard cycle of Test E, which completely shut me down (Yes, I was dumb and young). I did a cycle of HCG a year later followed by clomid. Can't remember the dosage for the HCG, but again pretty standard as I didnt blast off the bat. Blood are as follows:

Testosterone, Serum 671 264-916 ng/dL
    LH 7.4 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
    FSH 2.7 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
    Estradiol 17.3 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

So obviously there is an issue with my FSH. However, I did respond well to HCG three years ago. Not a clue how my test is so high now as I havent taken anything in between. Estrogen is also sort of high, even though it is range Libido is so-so, pretty average. I also have a small varicocele that my doctor is aware of which may play a small role. I was thinking about another round of HCG to get the boys running again, but open to any and all suggestions.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It's unclear from your post which blood work is the most recent... Why do you think your boys aren't working properly?

Having high FSH/LH is not an indication that your boys are working well. It can be the exact opposite. Your pituitary gland will only produce enough FSH/LH to stimulate your testes into producing what your body considers a normal level of testosterone . If only 2.7 FSH is required, then only 2.7 FSH will be made.

If your testicles were not efficient at producing testosterone, your pituitary would crank up the LH/FSH to get the testicles to produce more testosterone. I don't think you have any issues to worry about.

Sorry about that. First bloods posted were most recent, about a week ago. Balls have definitely shrunk, watery semen, ect. as well. Was thinking about a cycle of HCG , just a little worried about my estrogen levels getting higher. Also, don't want to cause any suppression.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenc View Post
    Sorry about that. First bloods posted were most recent, about a week ago. Balls have definitely shrunk, watery semen, ect. as well. Was thinking about a cycle of HCG, just a little worried about my estrogen levels getting higher. Also, don't want to cause any suppression.
    Ideally, HCG is run during a cycle. On its own, it will be suppressive to the pituitary, but the pituitary can bounce back a lot quicker than the balls. Estrogen should not be a concern on HCG.

Nope, not on anything else. I get the numbers aren't bad and test levels are solid which is good, but my balls are definitely a lot smaller whch made me think of HCG , responded pretty well last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Ideally, HCG is run during a cycle. On its own, it will be suppressive to the pituitary, but the pituitary can bounce back a lot quicker than the balls. Estrogen should not be a concern on HCG.
    Even suppressive with low levels? Really only wanted to run it for about 4 weeks.

Thread Information