Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Extremely High Estrogen! Gyno, 5 years since last cycle

soyloco is offline New Member

Extremely High Estrogen! Gyno, 5 years since last cycle

So my last cycle was in 2016 which was Tren E and Test e. Did a normal PCT of Clomid and Nolva. Occasionally I could feel my estrogen rebound over the years although i was off cycle. Usually Tamox fixed the issues. Last month I felt like crap so I started taking Tamox and Clomid again with 0 effect. Just got my blood results back. Test seems to be normal but estrogen is higher than its ever been.

Total Test: 963ng/dl
    Free Tes: 138.7 pg/ml
    Total Estrogen: 184.8 pg/ml

I do have gyno on my right nipple. Luckily I just recieved Tamox, Clomid, and Letro. My question is, which one to start with? My thoughts would be to start with Letro since the estrogen is so high to lower it until gyno is gone and then follow up with Tamox to prevent a rebound.

Any advice would be appreciated.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member

Extremely High Estrogen! Gyno, 5 years since last cycle

I’ll let someone else answer about letro cycles and combining with tamox because I don’t know. I do know Letro is an AI and Tamoxifen /Nolvadex is a SERM so I’m not so sure it is an either/or situation.

I read about Letro and some guys had good results but complained about feeling bad once their estrogen eventually crashed from taking letro for weeks. I opted to use Raloxifene for 6 weeks and it worked good with little side effects, I can tell you more if you ever want to know.

Letro is strong stuff so hopefully someone here can give you a letro protocol, or you can find a tried and true protocol online. I don’t mind being my own guinea pig with some stuff but letro is something I’d want a tested plan for using it over being experimental with it.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 08-26-2021 at 02:12 PM.

Thread Information