Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: AI Arimadex (Anastrozol Teva)

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member

AI Arimadex (Anastrozol Teva)

Received all my gear today Test Cyp, Clomid, Nolvadex , and Anastrozol Teva. I see people talking about taking .25mg of the AI?!?!? This 1mg tablet is the size of a starving tick…….how do you break that up in to 4 equal parts?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swilderbeast View Post
    Received all my gear today Test Cyp, Clomid, Nolvadex, and Anastrozol Teva. I see people talking about taking .25mg of the AI?!?!? This 1mg tablet is the size of a starving tick…….how do you break that up in to 4 equal parts?
    Pill cutters are readily available at most drug stores.

You could also make a liquid blend with vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Pill cutters are readily available at most drug stores.

You could also make a liquid blend with vodka.
    I like the sound of a liquid blend if I can get a scale that’ll measure that small of an amount. Probably crush up the whole lot, add it to liquid, then measure out that way per mL? Sounds doable…….thank you

Blog Entries
    I like the sound of a liquid blend if I can get a scale that’ll measure that small of an amount. Probably crush up the whole lot, add it to liquid, then measure out that way per mL? Sounds doable…….thank you
    There is a post somewhere on here abou the "vodka eye dropper" method for blending adex. It works with other drugs as well. I use it for finasteride to microdose it.

The original post goes into much more detail, but basically yes, you hit the nail on the head: mg to ml. I would only blend up what you need for say 3 months at a time, maybe less. Tha'ts just me though.

For adex, I have done 1mg to 8ml and 1mg to 16ml, just to allow really fine tuning dosing. I don't use an AI anymore, though, so I have a batch that just sits.

Also, you don't really have to crush up the pill(s). Just break it in half (or drop it in whole) and give it a day. Shake well to blend just before dosing. MOST of the particles you will see are binders and fillers, but I can't guarantee it all is.

Finally, are you sure you even need an AI? Just something to think about.

I haven’t a clue what I need. Have been scrolling through a lot of PCT threads. And I just bought all the PCT I’ve been reading about as a “rather have and not need” basis. I’m still working on finding a blood testing site. I’m cautious about using my dr as she was complaining about my blood pressure for awhile but cardio has really brought that down. Don’t really wanna be like “hey imma start some gear” she might yank me off my adderall. So I’d rather 3rd party my blood around week 8 Plus since this is a supplier I’ve never dealt with, it’ll be nice to actually test a single ester to see if what I’m getting is legit. When my brother in law did this for me years ago he’d already vetted a source and knew quality was good I’ve got this guy through a friend of a friend…….so we’ll see.

Blog Entries
    I haven’t a clue what I need. Have been scrolling through a lot of PCT threads. And I just bought all the PCT I’ve been reading about as a “rather have and not need” basis. I’m still working on finding a blood testing site. I’m cautious about using my dr as she was complaining about my blood pressure for awhile but cardio has really brought that down. Don’t really wanna be like “hey imma start some gear” she might yank me off my adderall. So I’d rather 3rd party my blood around week 8 Plus since this is a supplier I’ve never dealt with, it’ll be nice to actually test a single ester to see if what I’m getting is legit. When my brother in law did this for me years ago he’d already vetted a source and knew quality was good I’ve got this guy through a friend of a friend…….so we’ll see.
    Plenty of labs to do your bloodwork if you are in the US. I like ultalabtests, but plenty of folks use privatemdlabs as well. There are a few others, too, maybe someone else will chime in with their faves.
    Swilderbeast likes this.

yosemite-gains is offline New Member
    Needs double edge shaving razor blade !

White Lotus is offline New Member
    For some - like me - .25 EOD is plenty. Tiny amount, yes, but does the trick.

Def get the bloodwork, everyone's body is different & if you get too much it can crush your stamina.

Thread Information