• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Piranah
  • 1 Post By Piranah

Thread: PCT start after using Dragon Pharma Test Blend 350

Piranah is offline New Member

PCT start after using Dragon Pharma Test Blend 350

Hi

I have some cycles under my belt. Testosterone cypionate and anavar cycles

Now I have bought Dragon Pharma Test Blend 350. And was little confused about when to start pct after using this blend…

Active substances:
    Testosterone Propionate 50 mg,
    Testosterone Cypionate 100 mg,
    Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg

Will testosterone propionate in the blend make start of pct earlier than two weeks neaseary?

Best regards

Per

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Piranah View Post
    Hi

I have some cycles under my belt. Testosterone cypionate and anavar cycles

Now I have bought Dragon Pharma Test Blend 350. And was little confused about when to start pct after using this blend…

Active substances:
    Testosterone Propionate 50 mg,
    Testosterone Cypionate 100 mg,
    Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg

Will testosterone propionate in the blend make start of pct earlier than two weeks neaseary?

Best regards

Per
    Use the longest Ester (E) to determine the time before PCT.
    almostgone likes this.

Hi again

Planning to start my cycle in 2 months, and is little uncertain on dosing..

What you guys think? Suplyer site recommended this:
    a weekly dose of 150-200mg for novice users, Or at least 350mg each week for those that have some cycles under their belt…

Last cycle I ran test cypionate 400-500 mg each week.. plus Anavar 40 mg each day for 6 weeks

Is 350 mg of this Dragon blend each week (2 pin) ok? Have 3 bottles

Thanks for all input

Best regards
    PC

Hi again guys

I started my cycle week 47

Pinning 2 times a week, Monday and Thursday.
    0,6 ml (210 mg test total) each pin.
    Also use anavar 40 mg each day.
    And Aromasin 12,5 each day

Feeling kinda tired, don’t sleep so good.. did not feel like this last cycle when I ran Test cypionate 230 mg x 2 times a week and 40 mg anavar + 12,5 mg Aromasin eod..

Any suggestions? Is it too much Aromasin? Or is it the blend causing my tiredness?
    Did also put on 4 kg weight since cycle start…
    Getting stronger, but feel tiered..

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Per
    Last edited by Piranah; 12-05-2022 at 05:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hi again guys

I started my cycle week 47

Pinning 2 times a week, Monday and Thursday.
    0,6 ml (210 mg test total) each pin.
    Also use anavar 40 mg each day.
    And Aromasin 12,5 each day

Feeling kinda tired, don’t sleep so good.. did not feel like this last cycle when I ran Test cypionate 230 mg x 2 times a week and 40 mg anavar + 12,5 mg Aromasin eod..

Any suggestions? Is it too much Aromasin? Or is it the blend causing my tiredness?
    Did also put on 4 kg weight since cycle start…
    Getting stronger, but feel tiered..

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Per
    That's way too much AI. Your estrogen is probably too low. Cut back on the AI, way back. You have done at least one cycle, so I would say you follow the rule of the less AI, the better. You might even be able to use none.

The blend COULD be causing some issues. You are shooting a little bit of prop twice a week... that isn't horrible, but maybe less than ideal. You probably feel a small kick from it for a day or so, then maybe a slight valley. So it might feel a little bit like a roller coaster, at least until the longer esters fully kick in. You could switch to 3x per week or EOD for the first 4 weeks or so, but that is up to you. Eventually the longer esters will kick in and you will feel better.
    Piranah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That's way too much AI. Your estrogen is probably too low. Cut back on the AI, way back. You have done at least one cycle, so I would say you follow the rule of the less AI, the better. You might even be able to use none.

The blend COULD be causing some issues. You are shooting a little bit of prop twice a week... that isn't horrible, but maybe less than ideal. You probably feel a small kick from it for a day or so, then maybe a slight valley. So it might feel a little bit like a roller coaster, at least until the longer esters fully kick in. You could switch to 3x per week or EOD for the first 4 weeks or so, but that is up to you. Eventually the longer esters will kick in and you will feel better.

Thanks so much for the input Cylon357! Cutting back on the AI - think I might just stop taking it.

Regards
    Per
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much for the input Cylon357! Cutting back on the AI - think I might just stop taking it.

Regards
    Per
    Anavar can act like an AI for some folks, so cutting out the AI would likely be safe. Just monitor for negative sides, maybe keep nolvadex on hand just in case gyno flares up.
    Piranah likes this.

Anavar can act like an AI for some folks, so cutting out the AI would likely be safe. Just monitor for negative sides, maybe keep nolvadex on hand just in case gyno flares up.
    Yeah, got nolvadex at hand.. if I get signs of gyno, how much nolvadex should I use?
    Regarding Aromasin .. I’m little confused regarding use of this AI, I have read inside this forum that some one advice to use up to 25mg each day on cycle.. or have I misunderstood something.. ?

Either way, I will stop using it now, and hopefully I will feel better in a couple of days

Regards

Per
    Last edited by Piranah; 12-05-2022 at 12:30 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Regards
    Per

Blog Entries
    Yeah, got nolvadex at hand.. if I get signs of gyno, how much nolvadex should I use?
    Regarding Aromasin .. I’m little confused regarding use of this AI, I have read inside this forum that some one advice to use up to 25mg each day on cycle.. or have I misunderstood something.. ?

Either way, I will stop using it now, and hopefully I will feel better in a couple of days

Regards

Per
    I compare, maybe wrongly, 25mg aromasin to 1mg adex. The planning my first cycle sticky recommends a quarter mg of adex eod, but that is designed for first timers that don't know how their bodies will react.

Nolvadex... if gyno does start, 20mg a day for the first week, 10mg per day after that until it goes away. Some will recommend twice those doses... if your gyno has set, that would be fine.

Also, some folks that are susceptible to gyno will just start a low dose at the onset of the cycle, like maybe 5mg per day. That's OK, but nolvadex has some mild sides, even at that dose... just something to be aware of.

I compare, maybe wrongly, 25mg aromasin to 1mg adex. The planning my first cycle sticky recommends a quarter mg of adex eod, but that is designed for first timers that don't know how their bodies will react.

Nolvadex ... if gyno does start, 20mg a day for the first week, 10mg per day after that until it goes away. Some will recommend twice those doses... if your gyno has set, that would be fine.

Also, some folks that are susceptible to gyno will just start a low dose at the onset of the cycle, like maybe 5mg per day. That's OK, but nolvadex has some mild sides, even at that dose... just something to be aware of.
    Hi, feeling better nowpropionate they recommend low dose? By the way, next cycle I will not use this blend but stick to test cypionate only .

Best regards

PC
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Hi, feeling better nowpropionate they recommend low dose? By the way, next cycle I will not use this blend but stick to test cypionate only .

Best regards

PC
    Glad you are feeling better!

With prop in the mix, I would go to 3x a week injection schedule to add volume. I PROBABLY would do 3x with prop in the blend anyhow, even if volume weren't an issue.

The manufacturers recommended max dose is likely not related to the prop, rather just them trying not to be seen as recommending people get crazy with their cycles. I wouldn't have an issue running it higher, though as we discussed, a straight C or E Ester would probably be better for cycling.

Thanks for feedback. I’m gonna try pinning 3 times a week an up the total weekly dose little.

Wishing u a merry Christmas

PC

Thread Information