Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Fresh2death
  • 1 Post By Brett N

Thread: Help- Insomnia and restlessness 2 weeks after PCT

chilldude88 is offline New Member

Unhappy Help- Insomnia and restlessness 2 weeks after PCT

Hey, I never found these forums until today because I am a dumbass. I played with hormone therapy without any guidance and regretting it.
    Currently experiencing insomnia and I feel restless sometimes, stimulated without any caffeine. I also have hot flashes or my body overheats where I feel extremely warm. Im not the anxious type person at all, but thinking about all this gets me anxious.

Before PCT I did test e 200mg a week split into 2 doses for a year. Then I got introduced to an AI and I increased test e to 400mg but I stopped the AI after 3 months and that’s where it all went downhill. I started to experience anxiety, insomnia, no libido, ED. So I was recommended to do PCT. I did HCG 10,000 over 8 weeks and clomid 25mg EOD for 6 weeks (15 doses). I slept so good and was so calm and felt normal on PCT.

I finished 2 weeks ago. I noticed I felt warmer than usual but I thought nothing of it. Then I stared to wake up intermittently in the night and thought nothing of it, and was more awake than usual. Now for the last 3 nights I find it hard to fall asleep and I’ll wake up after 2 hours , go back to sleep after a few hours and wake up again in 2 hours. I know I need labs , but does anyone know what is going on? Did I mess up with the PCT, is it Clomid after effects, or are my hormones extremely messed up?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We’re not doctors and no one can even begin to guess without blood work. Take something to help you sleep until you can get bloodwork done. It could all be in your head (anxiety) for that matter.

chilldude88 is offline New Member
    So I started HCG + Clomid again and it all went away. How can I do PCT right this time?

dwiwill is offline New Member
    I'm suffering from insomnia lately. Are there any meds I can get w/o prescription?

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwiwill View Post
    I'm suffering from insomnia lately. Are there any meds I can get w/o prescription?
    I wouldn't take any meds without a prescription, you might face side effects. It is better to be careful and check the description of the pills you are going to take online, I use the Canadian Pharmacy site for this purpose). Have you tried natural ways? A very regular sleep schedule, hard workout, no devices at least 1,5 hours before bed, spending more time outdoors, etc. - all this might help.
    Last edited by Frank777; 01-31-2023 at 02:01 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try box breathing..... seriously. It helps me ramp down as good/better than my beta blocker.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Try 50mg of Benedryl. That's the same dosage you'd get if you took a regular dose of Tylenol PM, but without the Tylenol cut of course. The liquid kind hits quicker.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Try 50mg of Benedryl. That's the same dosage you'd get if you took a regular dose of Tylenol PM, but without the Tylenol cut of course. The liquid kind hits quicker.
    Exactly what I do to my children every night... kidding kidding
    Cylon357 likes this.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    10mg Indica gummy right before bed, shut off electronics and wind your mind down by reading the last hour.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information