• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: The results are in:/

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

The results are in:/

A decade of juicing, 7 weeks of over 1k IU a week of HCG & 3 weeks of 25mg of Clomid daily

It’s not looking so good at all - I was hoping for some improvement somewhere

Now I’m trying higher doses of Clomid since she prescribed it to me - but, my stomach can’t tolerate it - I get the runs 20 minutes after eating & taking it

I'm a bummed out, unfortunately. I have no clue how I feel as good as I do with these #’s

FSH <.3 1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL
    LH <.3 1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL

Testosterone , Free. 28.2 L Testosterone,Total pg/mL 143 L

I’m not jumping back on just yet, but my MD’s opinion - after a decade(I didn’t tell her of what, but she knows) she said I’m fucked & wished me luck
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 11-15-2022 at 08:10 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Your free T is still pretty “ok” i guess. Mine was 4.2 Pre trt i knew i had to have and handt looked back since. I still managed to get her pregnant but im done now thank God.

7 weeks is more than i could tolerate that shit clomid u tuffer than i am. Good luck buddy but i dont see things gettin much better not sugar coating shit

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Were you taking the hcg and clomid at the same time or like 7 weeks hcg, then 3 weeks clomid?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Were you taking the hcg and clomid at the same time or like 7 weeks hcg, then 3 weeks clomid?
    Both at the same time up until the blood work(3 weeks of just HCG & then 25mg of Clomid alongside the HCG, - Just Clomid now. . . But, my gi does not like the higher dose - unfortunately

I'm just gonna use this thread for personal reference -

Last shot was 9/25
    I pounded HCG at like 1-1.5k a week until,
    10/23 - that's when I started Clomid at 25mg's a day
    A of 11/10 I started to pound on the Clomid since I got an Rx & dropped the HCG

As of two days ago, my guts really stopped liking me - I got the clomid to 100mg. . . . Today, I am splitting doses into 25mg increments with food

Blood work was done on the 9th & just came in today. . . . I'll "try" my best to give this some time.

Apparently HCG didn't do crap
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 11-15-2022 at 02:31 PM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Come on bro you got this. We all have those days where we question what we’re doing and if it’s worth it. You’ve been off for not even two months, that’s nothing. Sperm doesn’t even mature in that much time. Takes almost 4 months for sperm to mature, so even if you had normal LH/FSH, you still wouldn’t get her pregnant. On top of that, there’s millions of men out there who didn’t get blood work, had similar numbers without even knowing, and eventually got their wives pregnant. It just takes time.

Is your wife using an ovulation tracker? That’ll tell her the 3-4 day window when she’s most likely to conceive. Is she doing the pillow under ass, legs in the air trick after you finish? I’d give it another 4 months before starting to worry. Even then, you never know. I know of a guy who was on trt for years, wanted to have a kid, and got prescribed HCG instead of test, and was able to get his wife pregnant.

All you can do is try your best. Being off test for a half a year would probably do you good anyway. If it was me, I’d drop the clomid and stay on 250 units of HCG EOD for the next 4 months. Especially since it’s making you feel like shit. But, maybe get a second medical opinion from a fertility doctor.

I’ll tell you the weather ain’t helping either. Its dark by 5, making the mood worse. Unrelated, but if I were you, I’d grab an ebike like I just did and go riding. Feels awesome and is great exercise. Out there where you are it’s perfect for that. Here it’s been cold and rainy the last week and now it’s snowing and slushy. Since I haven’t been able to ride and be in the sun I’ve been in a way worse mood. Anyway, keep fighting the fight and posting. This is anabolic anonymous. Gotta keep each other on the straight and narrow, as they say.
    < <Samson> > and Cylon357 like this.

Blog Entries
    She is using a tracker & I'm not done trying

Unfortunately, Clomid is the go to with this juicer BS recovery(I did enough homework on it & tried side stepping the Clomid any way possible
    ) - I broke it up yesterday & I am a ok - 25mg’s as many times as I eat

It is just too soon to actually call it not working.

I’ll keep on keeping on from my end, then prob get another round of BW in 2-3 months(unless, it already happens by then)
    Cylon357 and Test Monsterone like this.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to go with the opposite of TM's recommend and say just to try clomid for a bit, and completely drop the hcg . Hcg MIGHT be interfering with clomid doing its thing.

That said, with the amount of clomid you are taking, I would probably retest in one month. Right now, your LH and FSH are still essentially zero. That would indicate primary hypogonadism, but you had hcg in play and that is eventually suppressive, so I dont know if the hcg was driving those zero numbers. If your LH and FSH don't rise at least a little in a month to 6 weeks of just clomid, I wouldn't be hopeful.

By the way, I'm no doctor, and it seems like TM just went through this, IIRC? Point being, it is possible that I am just guessing here...

Blog Entries
    I'm going to go with the opposite of TM's recommend and say just to try clomid for a bit, and completely drop the hcg . Hcg MIGHT be interfering with clomid doing its thing.

That said, with the amount of clomid you are taking, I would probably retest in one month. Right now, your LH and FSH are still essentially zero. That would indicate primary hypogonadism, but you had hcg in play and that is eventually suppressive, so I dont know if the hcg was driving those zero numbers. If your LH and FSH don't rise at least a little in a month to 6 weeks of just clomid, I wouldn't be hopeful.

Totally agreed

Already dropped the HCG as of a week ago & now just finding ways to pound Clomid - I’m trying to push into the 100mg per day range - just can’t give myself the shit’s while doing it
    Cylon357 likes this.

It’s my first go at fertility, so I’m just doing the HCG for now. Side note - you guys know you could buy male fertility tests at the pharmacy? I got one when my girl was getting her ovulation tracker thing. It was like $45. No clue how accurate it is, and I haven’t tried it yet. I’m gonna wait till around 3 months in.

Btw primary hypogonadism is when the testes don’t work and secondary is when not enough LH/FSH is produced. If your LH/FSH was normal or high and the testes were not producing enough testosterone , then it would be a testicular issue/primary hypogonadism. You can take all the HCG in the world, but if testes are non functional, HCG won’t do much.
    < <Samson> > and Cylon357 like this.

Blog Entries
    I just go by what works, so far - this is what I got

HCG , Proviron & all of these supplements sounded promising before everyone shot em down, or they full on didn't do anything on my BW

Clomid has been the tried and true go to for fertility - unfortunately, it does come with side effects for most. . . . Right now, I'm doing the best that I can with it.

I'll run Clomid as high as I can for as long as I can - that's about it
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    It’s my first go at fertility, so I’m just doing the HCG for now. Side note - you guys know you could buy male fertility tests at the pharmacy? I got one when my girl was getting her ovulation tracker thing. It was like $45. No clue how accurate it is, and I haven’t tried it yet. I’m gonna wait till around 3 months in.

Btw primary hypogonadism is when the testes don’t work and secondary is when not enough LH/FSH is produced. If your LH/FSH was normal or high and the testes were not producing enough testosterone, then it would be a testicular issue/primary hypogonadism. You can take all the HCG in the world, but if testes are non functional, HCG won’t do much.
    Yeah, you are right. I got turned around for a minute. My doc started me on clomid as hrt, to see if I was secondary or primary. My numbers moved so secondary it is for me... I saw Samson's numbers didn't move and thought primary, but that would only be the case if LH went up and Test stayed down.

Might still be primary, or secondary, or even perfectly fine, but right now it is hard to tell. Maybe the pituitary just needs a bit more time to fire back up.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, you are right. I got turned around for a minute. My doc started me on clomid as hrt, to see if I was secondary or primary. My numbers moved so secondary it is for me... I saw Samson's numbers didn't move and thought primary, but that would only be the case if LH went up and Test stayed down.

Might still be primary, or secondary, or even perfectly fine, but right now it is hard to tell. Maybe the pituitary just needs a bit more time to fire back up.

I’m giving it more time & seem to be doing better with a different brand of Clomid - don’t exactly know how, but whatever works

“Most” likely not knocking up the wife with these numbers - I don’t even know how I feel as decent as I do, considering my numbers

Realistically, I’m giving it at least another two months before I’m gonna get my numbers pulled again. Gotta give it a try & time at least - but, who knows - I pumped down so much gear, it’s amazing I’m still intact as I am

Shrinking definitely sucks - down to my lowest weight in years, 205 flat this am without any bloat

Here’s an edit, so I just don’t keep replying to my own thread.

I just did my yearly exam with my DOT MD - he pointed out that one of my blood pressure meds(Amlodipine) causes male sterility.

So, I just dropped the med for 2-3 days. My blood pressure has been significantly lower after coming of the roids. Yesterday I felt like straight death - dizzy af, then a feeling of “I just got kicked in the chest came - boy, that was intense. I just couldn’t figure out the cause - then I remembered that I dropped the Amlodipine. Look up all info on it - and it states “Do not stop it” - it has to be gradually tapered off

And, yes it drops total test & fucks with your sperm count

It just keeps getting better

Not
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 11-18-2022 at 07:59 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

How's it going brother? I dropped the HCG altogether for about a week now. Bottle ran out and I just didn't bother remixing another batch.

I get the same feeling you're describing of feeling lethargic, out of it, dizzy at times. Felt it these last few days. It feels like when I'm just sitting there I'll get a big jump in my chest that makes me tense up. I used to get those all the time and noticed it happens more when my body is going through changes or I'm very stressed out. I started feeling them 10 years ago when I was having panic attacks and went to the ER once thinking I'm dying. Anyway, just letting you know I've had that.

Yeah, you don't want to just stop bp meds. With some you can, I think, but I still would taper down. I was taking the max dose of lisinopril (80 mg) along with 25 mg beta blocker a day. I dropped my lisinopril to 40 mg since I was feeling dizzy when standing and my diastolic blood pressure was going down into the 40s. Now my bp is slightly higher (125-130/60-80) and I don't get the dizziness anymore.

Do some light cardio if you can. In my experience it seems to help.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    How's it going brother? I dropped the HCG altogether for about a week now. Bottle ran out and I just didn't bother remixing another batch.

I get the same feeling you're describing of feeling lethargic, out of it, dizzy at times. Felt it these last few days. It feels like when I'm just sitting there I'll get a big jump in my chest that makes me tense up. I used to get those all the time and noticed it happens more when my body is going through changes or I'm very stressed out. I started feeling them 10 years ago when I was having panic attacks and went to the ER once thinking I'm dying. Anyway, just letting you know I've had that.

Yeah, you don't want to just stop bp meds. With some you can, I think, but I still would taper down. I was taking the max dose of lisinopril (80 mg) along with 25 mg beta blocker a day. I dropped my lisinopril to 40 mg since I was feeling dizzy when standing and my diastolic blood pressure was going down into the 40s. Now my bp is slightly higher (125-130/60-80) and I don't get the dizziness anymore.

Do some light cardio if you can. In my experience it seems to help.
    Weird. It's usually the beta blockers that give you the orthostatic hypotension and Lisinopril doesn't give grief until the dosage unless the dosage is raised, and you were at max.

Congratulations on being able to lower the dosage!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Weird. It's usually the beta blockers that give you the orthostatic hypotension and Lisinopril doesn't give grief until the dosage unless the dosage is raised, and you were at max.

Congratulations on being able to lower the dosage!
    I’m not sure, but I did lose about 20 lbs since my appendectomy and getting off trt. I’m thinking that my heart was probably used to pumping a certain way at an increased body weight with thicker blood, and the meds were fine then, but now that I lost the weight and have thinner blood, the meds are too much.

Blog Entries
    I started back on my trt gear one day shy of being 2 months off(+ a little dBol to catch me up to speed)

I abruptly stopped the Amlodipine & jumped my Clomid dosage to 75-100mg for about 3-4 days. On day 4 I felt like I got kicked in left hand side of my chest + I had the feeling like I stood up too fast that lasted over a week. I’m just getting over these now - chest pains are “mostly” gone & so is my shortness of breath.

I tried - it doesn’t look like I’m able to reproduce, aside from a miracle or a very long term life change.

It is, what it is - I’m ok with it. . . One feeds the other. Without being roided, I doubt I’d bounce back this fast post a brain hemorrhage, they put me on this test & sperm killing BP med after my hemorrhage happened. . . And, thankfully before all of this I/we managed to have a great son.

Definitely didn’t go as planned this time - but, does anything ever?
    Cuz, Test Monsterone and Cylon357 like this.

My girl is disappointed in you lol. I told her my forum buddy is on a mission like we are, and she kept asking for updates. See, that's why I was telling you to skip the clomid and just stick to HCG . Clomid just makes everyone I talk to feel like crap, it seems like. I would have kept going at least a few more months, but you made your decision. Either way, it was a learning experience and it's always good to share these things to help others.

Blog Entries
    My girl is disappointed in you lol. I told her my forum buddy is on a mission like we are, and she kept asking for updates. See, that's why I was telling you to skip the clomid and just stick to HCG. Clomid just makes everyone I talk to feel like crap, it seems like. I would have kept going at least a few more months, but you made your decision. Either way, it was a learning experience and it's always good to share these things to help others.

After seeing my #'s and finding out that my Amlodipine is pretty much a male birth control - I don't think I had much of a choice. . . Well, especially after stopping it & feeling like death two days later

I've done a lot of research - step it up a notch man, HCG isn't gonna do shit(most likely, unless you stay off for a real long time) - and, yes - Clomid is toxic waste. Get on some (straight FSH) Follistim or Some Gonal F + your HCG. . . . Should work pretty quickly from what I gathered. . . . Side effects, well - GL
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 12-01-2022 at 07:52 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    The Holy Grail For ED, Low T, Libido And Infertility || Tongkat Ali (Longjack)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hM28slzCJK4

Did you try this. Should add about 100-200 points of test naturally and help with fertility. Everyone saying its legit basically where i see it

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    After seeing my #'s and finding out that my Amlodipine is pretty much a male birth control - I don't think I had much of a choice. . . Well, especially after stopping it & feeling like death two days later

I've done a lot of research - step it up a notch man, HCG isn't gonna do shit(most likely, unless you stay off for a real long time) - and, yes - Clomid is toxic waste. Get on some (straight FSH) Follistim or Some Gonal F + your HCG. . . . Should work pretty quickly from what I gathered. . . . Side effects, well - GL
    I don't know anything about the amlodipine, but if it really is like a male birth control, then I see your point. I'm on nothing as of a week or more ago. I stopped the HCG when the bottle ran out. I'm kind of winging it, but I'm not expecting any miracles before 4 months anyhow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    The Holy Grail For ED, Low T, Libido And Infertility || Tongkat Ali (Longjack)

Ha ha - sad. Lol. . . I been handfuls of that crap since the first week I came off

I don't know anything about the amlodipine, but if it really is like a male birth control, then I see your point. I'm on nothing as of a week or more ago. I stopped the HCG when the bottle ran out. I'm kind of winging it, but I'm not expecting any miracles before 4 months anyhow.
    Being on nothing is good, I’m on so much crap I lose track - like seriously a BP med killing my shit

https://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-cont...-contraceptive

How are you feeling? Get your numbers pulled, wonder what they are
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Fresh back in from my PCP - She really doesn't seem too knowledgeable in male fertility. But, ordered blood work for Ferritin & Prolactin. Both came back within range. . . She said even at just two months off gear & on clomid + HCG I should be making some LH & FSH + my total test is nothing short of terrible. She said my chances of fertility are slim to nothing. Her "opinion" is it has something to do with my head trauma . . . Only other thing, she recommended is going to a fertility clinic & trying straight FSH(I think I'll pass on the opportunity)

So, she put me on trt - I'm trying to get the most mg per week < might as well

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Shit, I saw your replies on my post but just now reading this. We are in the same boat. Last year when I was seeing my endo he said that you need to be off for 6 months at an absolute minimum. 90-100+ days for sperm production but it will take 2 months being off before your body starts switching over to being as back to normal as possible. He said he sees about a 75% success rate after 6 months with his patients. He did say that Clomid is necessary.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Yay, I got 100mg a week of test for TRT

She does it in a 1ml vial of 200mg every other week - if she could double that, we'd be square - shit

Is she hoping the TRT will help with the infertility by increasing your Test numbers?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Is she hoping the TRT will help with the infertility by increasing your Test numbers?
    The opposite actually, but I told her I gave up

She said to go to a fertility MD & run FSH because I’m so shut down

Do you think those numbers may change if you give it more time? Maybe just stay off for 6 months and see where you're at and what's going on while getting some tests a little further down the road? You've only been off for a short time. I wouldn't expect to see anything going on for myself until at least 4 months.

Blog Entries
    Do you think those numbers may change if you give it more time? Maybe just stay off for 6 months and see where you're at and what's going on while getting some tests a little further down the road? You've only been off for a short time. I wouldn't expect to see anything going on for myself until at least 4 months.
    I don’t know if you’ve cross read all my info - but, my BP med needs to go before I try at fertility(if ever) again. Amlodipine drops sperm & natural testosterone production - I don’t stand a chance on it.

How I felt tho, when I just decided to drop it suddenly & upped my Clomid got me pretty scared up. I never felt chest pains like this before - I don’t know exactly where I’ll go now. But, I’m back on gear - getting ready for a tren /mast run. Maybe I’ll stick to var/test/deca - but, whatevs - been downing dBol since I jumped back on. I’m already up ten pounds(a good 1/2 is water of course).

I get that. This is the side of TRT that most don't understand. When I went on I already had a kid and my ex wife and I didn't want any more. Never in my life would have thought I would leave her, find someone younger and basically start all over again. Not being fertile was a bonus when I first went on. haha. For me I'm going to try putting in a ******* effort to get her pregnant but if it doesn't work then it doesn't work. If I crash hard and can't feel human I may just jump back on. it's not the end of my life if I can't have another kid.

Blog Entries
    This sounds too similar

You really wanna kid with this girl at 42(I think we’re the same age)? - if you do and have the cash - get ivf, in combo with whatever they put you on at a fertility clinic.

It’s why I stay away from young girls - being put into this position would suck.

GL man!

Blog Entries
    Replying to my own thread

Here’s what I got - 2 vials of 200mg cyp 2x a month

Whoo fucking whoo

If she doubled it, we’d b set - I tried too - she’s like no - come on, no - whatevs, I’m on this garbage for life

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18030EB6-E4EC-457C-923B-3EE2B89B6431.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	816.7 KB 
ID:	182262
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Replying to my own thread

Here’s what I got - 2 vials of 200mg cyp 2x a month

Whoo fucking whoo

If she doubled it, we’d b set - I tried too - she’s like no - come on, no - whatevs, I’m on this garbage for life

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18030EB6-E4EC-457C-923B-3EE2B89B6431.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	816.7 KB 
ID:	182262
    You know, I would think that docs would know we will just UGL it if we have to...
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    You know, I would think that docs would know we will just UGL it if we have to...

Right & im like this crap costs more than double
    Cylon357 likes this.

Those vials are really cute. HAHA. My first ever cycle I used Genshi Labs and they were 1ml vials. What a pain in the ass it was. haha.

Are you officially done trying to conceive?
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Are you officially done trying to conceive?
    I will never officially “stop” - I’m not using any preventative measures not to

As far as going all in, I think so - I’m 42, my health is far from 100% & I have my son. I hope for the best, ya kno - I would like to have another kid, but after everything I know & went through - I feel so “lucky” “blessed” fortunate(whatever u wanna call it) to have my son

I have a handful of folks in my life that weren’t as fortunate as I have - so, it is what it is

Def makes sense. Good luck with everything.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information