Beenonvaca is offline Junior Member

Post cycle questions

I’m 56
    Recently decided to add a low dose of tren to my existing trt.
    6 weeks ago finished a low dose 6 week cycle of tren-a=
    Week 1-3, 175mg
    Week 3-6, 245mg
    Existing trt=
    Proviron 50mg ed
    Cypionate 40mg eod
    Equipoise 45mg eod
    Hcg 375iu eod

I know it’s not ideal, but haven’t had blood work done in over 6 months, but planning to do so soon.
    Not sure if it’s my imagination or not but seems I may have experienced some gyno,
    So, I’m hoping for advice on which blood test to have done

I’m planning to use ultalab for bw.

✌��
    Last edited by Beenonvaca; 04-18-2023 at 08:43 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenonvaca View Post
    I’m 56 self administered trt and finished 6 weeks ago a low dose 6 week cycle of tren -a.
    Started at 25mg ed, finished at 35mg ed-tren. Also continued the following- trt thru and post cycle, and currently. No pct!
    Proviron 50mg ed
    Cypionate 40mg eod
    Equipoise 45mg eod
    Hcg 375iu eod
    Felt good prior to cycle and even better during. Gained a bit of strength and muscle, ate very clean and stayed lean throughout cycle. Libido was good and maintained good during, now there’s been a noticeable drop in desire.
    Probably not the best idea, haven’t had blood work done in over 6 months, but planning to get it checked next week.
    Trt- right r wrong every couple of months I switch up things, I include either deca or equipoise to help with shoulder pain. And have bounced around with types of test.
    I’m planning to use ultalab for bw.
    Please critique my methods and would appreciate advice on what test to have done.
    ✌��
    You will get better responses if you edit that a bit... I'm having a real hard time following what is going on and what you are asking

Beenonvaca is offline Junior Member
    Cy,
    I recently posted my bw results hopefully I didn’t include unnecessary info.
    Also sent you a pm just a second ago.
    Gd sir

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    tren is a 19-nor base AAS (synthetic variant of nandrolone ), it wont aromatize but it will cause issues with progesterone/prolactin which will both work synergistically with the estrogen in your body and can result in gyno. next time you run tren you should at least take P5P, or better yet caber.

Thread Information