david boston jr is offline New Member

newbie wants to know how to keep gains after i finish my test and dbol cycle

im about to start a test and dbol cycle and i know both of them dont have high ratings on keeping there gains but thats all i can take because they get out of ur system the quickest and i will be subject to random tests that i can risk pissing positive but anyways im wonder what i can do when the cycle is over or what to take during or after to help me keep the gains and the weight i put on.

thank you ,

david boston jr #21

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by david boston jr
    im about to start a test and dbol cycle and i know both of them dont have high ratings on keeping there gains but thats all i can take because they get out of ur system the quickest and i will be subject to random tests that i can risk pissing positive but anyways im wonder what i can do when the cycle is over or what to take during or after to help me keep the gains and the weight i put on.

thank you ,

david boston jr #21

hey bro..slow down alittle. This is the place to come to ask questions,but alot of bro are fed up with doing all the leg work for the newbies. try researching alittle bit. try looking up PCT. You do know what that means dont you?

How about giving us some stats.

Age?
    weight?
    training experience?
    cycle experience?
    BF?

palequail is offline Banned
    Do your PCT properly and keep eating big and lifting heavy.....you will gain some water on the cycle so when you start to lose weight a lot of that is water as well.....

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    test is a base is all cycles and if everything is done correctly (pct, training, nutrition) then there is no reason why you wouldnt be able to keep a good percentage of your gains.

LM1332 Guest
    yea just proper pct and proper nutrition should do it. As for water he can loose all that during his cycle by using thin stick i believe. Or something like that you can buy in any pharmacy store.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    if there is any way to get your hands on clomid that'd be the best way to go. that **** is the best thing since sliced bread

houseofpain is offline Banned
    PCT....research before you jump into things...

david boston jr is offline New Member
    i got clomid thank you guys for everything sorry about bothering you soo much in about a couple of weeks ill let you know how everything is going.

thanks again ,
    david boston jr #21

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by david boston jr
    i got clomid thank you guys for everything sorry about bothering you soo much in about a couple of weeks ill let you know how everything is going.

thanks again ,
    david boston jr #21

your straight bro, just try using this site for what it is intended for. try researching and comming up with what you feel is good and then post it. the bros here will get you going in the right direction

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    the key is to do proper pct, keep proper nutrition, and lighten the intensity in ur lifting after u go off. dont forget, when u go off u dont ave all thos anabolic agents runnin thru u, so ur not gonna be able to recover as easily as when u were on, therefore ull need to lower the intensity just a little.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    keep calorie count high, correct pct, trib doesnt hurt, and i prefer to take clen and creatine when im off cycle.

Thread Information