Thread: Omnadren 250

qxl
    qxl is offline New Member

Omnadren 250

Can you let me know if these are fake or not, ive been told too many things now, but i reckon there bullshit!!! Batch no is: 10501, Exp date: 05 2006 or 2008 cant quite see it as its pressed into the white flap on the right side of the box. Pics of amps are bad but you get the idea they are clear with green writing on them, batch num is in green aswell.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Omnadren 250-aut_0445.jpg   Omnadren 250-image1.jpg  

beantown12 is offline New Member
    the only omnadren that i fould was real was the ones from russia, amps with white writing, the pic of the amps are too fuzzy, the box looks legit tho.

Tyree33 is offline New Member
    The only sus that i know of w/ clear amps and green writing are Nile's. But I have know idea what the box looks like. If u can take a better picure of the amps it would help out. Keep asking around before u get after it. In my exp., better safe than sorry. Don't get overzealous. Good luck.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    very bad picture quality. Anyways - JELFA produced this kind of Omnadren some years ago, but production was stopped I think. This Omnadren was for Export out of Poland.
    IMO, it's immposible to get REAL Omnadren from this old production with such a expiracy date like you wrote.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    lot numb and exp date are wrong a legit omna will be lot number 10501 exp date 05,2003 no 2006 or 2008
    the first numb 1 is the lot,05 month production and 01 year production omna's are good for 3 years,urs 2006 no good
    exp date is waaaay to high

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i got a bunch of omnas here is the batch #020405 exp. 4. 2008

the tape ripped most of the label off, just wondering if anyone has these ones and how they are

Get a better pic.

qxl
    qxl is offline New Member
    ok cheers everyone, will put a better pic of the amps up later on batterys just died on the camera!!!! Soon as its charged i'll put it on!

I heard that the green boxes were for shipping out of poland but they stopped makein them years ago!!! I keep gettin too much mixed reaction off everyone I know saying there good but others say fake!!!

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qxl
    Can you let me know if these are fake or not, ive been told too many things now, but i reckon there bullshit!!! Batch no is: 10501, Exp date: 05 2006 or 2008 cant quite see it as its pressed into the white flap on the right side of the box. Pics of amps are bad but you get the idea they are clear with green writing on them, batch num is in green aswell.

Thanks
    First time Ive ever seen those!

Thread Information