MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member

Test E, byzantium? **EDIT** I think these are FAKE !!!!

I've shot 1.5 mL's 4 times and I think I'll be luck to get one more 1.5 out of it, so it's definitely short as well. Anyone ever see or hear of it though?

**EDIT** Just posting this to inform people that I'm pretty sure these are fake in case anyone comes across them. On my 4th week and I barely see any results. I may only be seeing a tiny bit of natural gains and I've upped my calories and gained only 5 lbs. i was getting moderate pain 24-48 hours post injection and I've now switched to another brand that I feel very confident about. I started yesterday morning and feel NOTHING in the injection spot. Additionally, the original Test I had only had 8 mL's in it and not 10. So I've discontinued using it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TE1.jpg 
Views:	1410 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	115289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TE2.jpg 
Views:	945 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	115290
    Last edited by MercuryEvo; 05-11-2011 at 07:35 PM.

anyone??

Bump just to inform that I'm pretty sure these are fake. On my 4th week and I barely see any results. I may only be seeing a tiny bit of natural gains and I've upped my calories and gained only 5 lbs. i was getting moderate pain 24-48 hours post injection and I've now switched to another brand that I feel very confident about. I started yesterday morning and feel NOTHING in the injection spot. Additionally, the original Test I had only had 8 mL's in it and not 10. So I've discontinued using it.

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    Personally I wouldnt use or buy

Thread Information