GTtheGUY is offline Junior Member

Real arimidex????

Is this real arimidex ??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real arimidex????-20181111_153832.jpg  

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Is it pharmaceutical? No.
    Does it contain anastrozole? Possibly.
    How pure it is and the actual dosage is up for debate. Many UGLs sell anastrozole that they cap themselves. Raw anastrozole is cheap, so it may very well be legit.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks bro... I'm trying to take .25mg. This will be interesting. When I start taking this will b bn I have any side affects that will let me know its legit?? Thanks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GTtheGUY View Post
    Thanks bro... I'm trying to take .25mg. This will be interesting. When I start taking this will b bn I have any side affects that will let me know its legit?? Thanks
    the side effects of high estrogen that you currently have will subside after a couple weeks of taking anastrozole . thats how you know its real. if you don't have high estrogen but you taking an AI anyways, then the side effects of a high androgen to low estrogen ratio will probably happen (lethargy, low libido, low drive, depression, inability to maintain an erection, etc.). and again if those pop up then you know its real anastrazole

OK perfect. Here I go. I'm going to take a half capsule a day. And go from there.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    OK perfect. Here I go. I'm going to take a half capsule a day. And go from there.
    I would run this EOD , not every day.

What dosage are they supposed to be? Some UGLs dose theirs @ .25mg and a few cap them @ 1mg.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Good thinking, I went back and looked and I ordered 30ct 1mg arimidex . So I'm assuming they are 1mg. I'm currently taking .5 EOD.

Good thinking, I went back and looked and I ordered 30ct 1mg arimidex. So I'm assuming they are 1mg. I'm currently taking .5 EOD.
    That's a bit of a hefty dosage. Really need to base your dosage off of your labs and tailor your dose depending on whether you are addressing TRT needs or cycling/blasting.
    If using it for TRT needs, staying in the upper third of the E2 range works fine for most guys. If you are cycling, then you can/should allow a little more wiggle room on your E2 values.
    Too much a.i. can be a bad thing.

Thread Information