Static_masta is offline Junior Member

anyone seen this?

before i buy a 5hitload of this, does anyone know if its kool?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Genesis Med Test.-testosterone_blend.jpg  

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Never seen it before... What's the name of the company? Where is it from? Is it UG?

Static_masta is offline Junior Member
    its made by genesis meds, i think its based in the us

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Not sure if this will help any but I did a quick search for that product on yahoo and it linked me to a website that supposedly sells that stuff, I would post the link but they might consider that source posting and I don't want to get banned.

But here is what the link said about it:
    TESTOSTERONE COMPOUND ( Sustanon ) 10ml x 250mg/ml = 2500mg £40.00

TESTOSTERONE COMPOUND ( Sustanon )

10ml x 250mg/ml = 2500mg.

Made by Genesis Meds.

Testosterone Compound is an oil-based injectable containing four different testosterone esters:

testosterone propionate (30 mg);

testosterone phenylpropionate (60 mg);

testosterone isocaproate (60mg);

testosterone decanoate (100 mg).

It is an intelligently "engineered" blend designed to provide a fast yet extended release of testosterone.

The propionate and phenylpropionate esters in this product are quickly utilized, releasing into circulation within the first four days. The remaining esters are much slower to release, staying active in the body for approximately two and three weeks (respectively). This is an improvement from standard testosterones such as cypionate or enanthate , which provide a much shorter duration of activity, and a more variable blood level.

This is one of the most popular injectable testosterones because the combination of the four different esters work synergistically together, both fast acting and long lasting. The blend of testosterones allows it to be recognized by the receptors for longer periods of time than other testosterones.

As with all testosterone products it has a strong anabolic activity, with a pronounced androgenic component. Thus it can provide significant gains in strength and muscle mass, as well a noticeable increase in libido. An added benefit of testosterone is relief from joint and tendon pain also athletes are able to maintain physical out put much longer due to the oxygen rich blood along wih the increase in red blood cells. Although when taken at low at dosages this product will not aromatize excessively some patient may wish to use an anti-estrogen as insurance. In this case a low dosage of Provironum or Nolvadex would be appropriate.

The use of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ) and/or Provironum/Nolvadex may also be beneficial at the end of a cycle to restore the natural production of your testosterone and help in keeping the gains you have made, preventing the end of cycle crash.

Although it remains active in the body for approximately two to three weeks, injections are typically taken at least every 10 days. An effective dosage for most ranges from 250mg - 500mg every 7 to 10 days
    Last edited by THA GONZ; 09-18-2004 at 08:43 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    I would post the link but they might consider that source posting and I don't want to get banned
    smart boy.

not sure whether that "site" is legit or not though.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    smart boy.

not sure whether that "site" is legit or not though.
    Oh I would never order anything from that site or any other online site, Nor do I reccomend that anyone search and find that site and order from it as it is most likely a bunk supplier.

I just did a search on the product to see if there was any info on it.
    Last edited by THA GONZ; 09-18-2004 at 08:43 AM.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    bump

bamaguy is offline New Member
    That is Genesis Labs Sust 250. Good stuff.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Bama - you waited a year to tell us!? Where have you been?

Thread Information