Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member

OXANDROLONE SPA (aka ANAVAR)

Legit OXANDROLONE from pharmacy directly,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OXANDROLONE SPA (aka ANAVAR)-anavar1.jpg  

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    didn't know we have oxandrolone in venezuela? is it?
    I may have to call my mom again
    Aristi u must be in tupincho right?

Hey Ajfina,
    This product comes from Italian pharmacies directly, sorry I would wish to get it in Venezuelan pharmacies, I can get it from some contacts... but we have a good news, Veterinaria San Pedro (The same Co. to manufacture Peso Pesado) will be making Trem Acetate real soon.....

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristimuqoh
    Hey Ajfina,
    This product comes from Italian pharmacies directly, sorry I would wish to get it in Venezuelan pharmacies, I can get it from some contacts... but we have a good news, Veterinaria San Pedro (The same Co. to manufacture Peso Pesado) will be making Trem Acetate real soon.....
    AWESOME

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Legit OXANDROLONE from pharmacy directly,
    I never seen this kind of Oxandrolone - sorry, I like to say, that I've never seen this kind of presentation (blister design). I saw only Oxandrolone with 2 blisters in box and 15 tabs in blister untill now . I don't know about changing design in SPA. Can you tell me your production date + exp date which is written on the box ? I cannot see it from the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    I never seen this kind of Oxandrolone - sorry, I like to say, that I've never seen this kind of presentation (blister design). I saw only Oxandrolone with 2 blisters in box and 15 tabs in blister untill now . I don't know about changing design in SPA. Can you tell me your production date + exp date which is written on the box ? I cannot see it from the picture.

I took this pic two month ago from my scanner, the box had one blister with 30 tabs...I dont remember the production and exp date but everything looks ok, anyway next time when I have another in my hands I'll take a closer pic for you....

I took this pic two month ago from my scanner, the box had one blister with 30 tabs...I dont remember the production and exp date but everything looks ok, anyway next time when I have another in my hands I'll take a closer pic for you....

Thanx for you info. If you made these pictures 2 months ago, your Oxandrolone was definitely younger than mine. Pictures I'm sending now are little bit older - EXP date is 08/2005 and release date is 08/2000. As you can aslo see from the picture, older presentations have just 15 tablets in blister and 2 blisters in box. I had also younger Oxandrolones since the time I took these pictures, but all has the same blister's design.
    That's why I was asking you about that ...
    BTW - nice to know that someone is still interesting in legit gear (SPA Italy) even it's much more expensive than the same active substance but from some kind of UGL. You got 10 points from me , bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OXANDROLONE SPA (aka ANAVAR)-oxandrolon01.jpg   OXANDROLONE SPA (aka ANAVAR)-oxandrolon02.jpg   OXANDROLONE SPA (aka ANAVAR)-oxandrolon03.jpg   OXANDROLONE SPA (aka ANAVAR)-oxandrolon04.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    Thanx for you info. If you made these pictures 2 months ago, your Oxandrolone was definitely younger than mine. Pictures I'm sending now are little bit older - EXP date is 08/2005 and release date is 08/2000. As you can aslo see from the picture, older presentations have just 15 tablets in blister and 2 blisters in box. I had also younger Oxandrolones since the time I took these pictures, but all has the same blister's design.
    That's why I was asking you about that ...
    BTW - nice to know that someone is still interesting in legit gear (SPA Italy) even it's much more expensive than the same active substance but from some kind of UGL. You got 10 points from me , bro

THANKS MichaelCC

THANKS MichaelCC
    You're welcome

Thread Information