...medX... is offline Junior Member

nile sust...real but underdosed?

What do you think of this one bros, is it real or not?
    I'd like to hear your oppinions before I tell you the story about this particular one on the pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nile sust...real but underdosed?-pb2307251.jpg   nile sust...real but underdosed?-pb2307261.jpg  

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    i think they look good but, Ive also done some reading saying there is an exact duplicate of these going around. I would definately get all the opinions you can get. Before starting anything

They look good to me.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly420
    i think they look good but, Ive also done some reading saying there is an exact duplicate of these going around. I would definately get all the opinions you can get. Before starting anything
    I was about to say the same it was posted on BOS that really good fakes of
    Niles are around (PERFECT LOOKING). So from my guess these are the so
    unfamous ones, huh? Really curious about the story you've got to tell us medx.

Geriguy is offline Member
    I write a post from this Niles in an other thread on this forum, I can't say more thing, so I copy my most:

I have a good and a bad news for you:
    The good: Your amps look totally legit trust me, I've seen thousands of real and fake nile amps
    The bad: There is a perfect (I mean perfect amp, perfect box) counterfeit nile sust on the black market...

Read this thread:
    http://bodyofscience.com/dynamic/for...opic.php?t=477

And after read this:
    http://bodyofscience.com/dynamic/for...pic.php?t=1167

And take a look at the lab analisis. They tested a nile sustanon (You can find the picture of the amp in the article). The amp looks like your amps (Like a legit nile sustanon).
    But it contains only test prop, and TWO KIND OF CORTICOSTEROID: bethametason and prednysolon...

Some of my friends used lot 94463, 94464 and 94465
    with minimal results (even with 1000 mg/week dose)

I will never use niles again...
    Last edited by Geriguy; 11-23-2005 at 06:40 AM.

Maybe a little more.
    See my pictures. On the first picture you can see 100% legit boxes (dutchbodybuilder got these boxes directly from Egypt). New Niles should be good for 4 years.
    There is one of my box on the second picture. The box says this nile is good for 3 years and 10 month... WHY???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nile sust...real but underdosed?-boxescompb.jpg   nile sust...real but underdosed?-sany0043.jpg  

And I think all of you guys read that interesting article from steroids
    ( http://www.courant.com/news/specials...,1041991.story )

The author of this article bought nile sust from a .com source. They tested tha amp
    (Test result:
    http://www.courant.com/media/acrobat...1/20352626.pdf )

And this nile contained 1 testosteron ester and 2 corticosteroids: prednisolon and bethamethason Prednisolon and bethametason in a nile amp??? ****...

And you can find a picture from this amp in the article.
    The picture is small, but you can see the most important details:
    The exp date is 10/08, The lot starts with 944. And the amp seem 100% legit to me... But it is a counterfeit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nile sust...real but underdosed?-20353690.jpg  

But the most important ...medX... ! I don't say that your amps are fake!
    But the only way to know for sure is a lab test!

Ok guys I see that a lot of has been allready said about these on other threads and boards... so this is the story about the ones on my pic... one of my bros from the gym has been in Egypt on vacation and I've told him that he can buy sust in pharmacies there and that is cheap so he bought these in pharmacy there, the whole cycle for him and one of his friends, and brought them home. He strated his cycle but after a few weeks when I've met him again he allready knew that these are not good and told me that his friend has the same oppinion. I've asked him "how do you know" and he said that he has used sust many times before and that he felt it in his body after injcetion and with this one he didn't feel anything. Than I've asked him where he was getting sust earlier and he pointed to a guy that it turned out I know too. This guy was getting turkish sust from time to time when he goes to turkey and bought it in turkish pharmacies...
    Anyway, the point is that this one on my pic is bought in pharmacy... and it does not work. Why is it sold in pharmacies if it is not good? This can be due to numerous reasons and is easy to understand why if you truly understand the situation in the middle east countries.
    I had simmilar expirience with anapolon 50 from turkish pharmacies.
    My advice is that you should be carefull when buying in middle east countries.

so you posted these pics knowing they were fakes if I understand correctly. So why didnt you say these are fakes, or where you testing everybody. Also from exp it takes more than a couple of weeks to get sust going in your system dipending on the dosage because all you got is the fast acting tests working in your body and they are in very low dosages for a 1 week deal. So i guess the ? is do you really know that thay are fake or guessing

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO real Niles are hard to come by. Everyone says they have them...I never trust them. Karachis were good up until a while a go.

IMHO I wouldn't buy any S250 from anyone anymore...but I don't like blended esters either.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly420
    so you posted these pics knowing they were fakes if I understand correctly. So why didnt you say these are fakes, or where you testing everybody. Also from exp it takes more than a couple of weeks to get sust going in your system dipending on the dosage because all you got is the fast acting tests working in your body and they are in very low dosages for a 1 week deal. So i guess the ? is do you really know that thay are fake or guessing
    I don't know if these are fakes or not, as I've said they are bought in pharmacy in Egypt, it more looks like some illegal production in Organons factory for me, because of the quality of the amp, but who knows... All I know for sure is that these are not good, maybe they are underdosed or there are some cheaper ester in them, without a lab test we won't know for sure, as Geriguy said. The guys have tried them and I'm sure they should feel at least something with 3 amps per week after a few weeks, they have used sust before and they've said they don't feel anything with these. So I don't know if it is fake, I know it is not good according to guys that have tried them here and if you consider other threads and boards about this one I'm sure they are not good, that is my oppinion and I do not advice anybody to use them. MBH is right, is hard to find the good one these days, even in pharmacies...
    I really would like to hear if someone had good expirience with these.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I say WOW, MBH is right about sust, the way to go is Portugal or Turkish Sust,
    maybe Brazilian sust but definitly a slow down on Niles and Pakistani sust. I would
    stay on Normas test Enan so I'm pretty safe from BS. Thanks for sharing your story
    ...medX...!

thanks for telling whats up. I do apoligize if i came off rude that was not my intension. thanks medX

No problem bros, I'm here to share all the info I have with you.

get pumped is offline New Member
    I have niles like that. I experienced the same as you with not a painful injection site and no sus flu. But i did stick with them and i am starting to see results and others have commented on my appearence even ones that don't know i am doing any gear. I did go from 250mg the fist week to 500mg the second. I am starting my third week now. Don't get me wrong I am not you huge but i am seeing results. I am also 6'4 345lbs but when i started i was 320 lbs of flab at 43% body fat. Now my arms are geting harder and you can actually see a bicept muscle under all that fat. Point being i am seeing results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nile sust...real but underdosed?-juice-009.jpg   nile sust...real but underdosed?-juice-008.jpg   nile sust...real but underdosed?-juice-007.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by get pumped
    I have niles like that. I experienced the same as you with not a painful injection site and no sus flu. But i did stick with them and i am starting to see results and others have commented on my appearence even ones that don't know i am doing any gear. I did go from 250mg the fist week to 500mg the second. I am starting my third week now. Don't get me wrong I am not you huge but i am seeing results. I am also 6'4 345lbs but when i started i was 320 lbs of flab at 43% body fat. Now my arms are geting harder and you can actually see a bicept muscle under all that fat. Point being i am seeing results.
    It is not the same batch...

danny1966 is offline New Member
    i have the same batch of niles and i feel the same, i have the karachi ones as well, and i swear i can tell that one is better than the other, ive been using one nile and one karachi a week with 400 mg deca , and i feel im up and down, this week im only going to do the karachi and see how i go, i also have test enth from schring, i have been thinking of swaping but im four weeks into the cycle now so i feel i have to see it through,

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    i shot 5 fake niles awhile back.. didnt get much at all my guess is they were prop. i wont buy niles anymore.

funbos is offline Associate Member
    one question NILE its legit or UGL ????

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by funbos
    one question NILE its legit or UGL ????
    NILE is legit ...

I think it's a good thread
    bump!

Thread Information