Thread: New UG...

New UG...

Here's one of the UG's who is still standing after the Powder busts in China....

Good dudes, I've spoken to them more than once. There's a full write up on them in my upcoming magazine, if this is your kind of thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New UG...-cimg0869.jpg   New UG...-cimg0878.jpg  

Second2None is offline Banned
    pm me bro

yes PM me too please.

CYP400 is offline Member
    in the second pic ,what is that stuff on the glass of the primo bottle, looks like dirt or sand

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    LMAO! I think I just pissed my pants lau***ng at this thread.

1st- AR has his PMs turned off. Don't expect him to PM either of you any time soon.
    2nd- There is a ton of smoke behind that UGL(he tried to tell everyone his gear was brewed in a GMP certified factory, or some shit). He got way behind on orders and people were waiting 1-2 months for their gear. He couldn't even fill most of these orders, at least he refunded people their money. On top of that, his communication sucked and he lied constantly to customers, not to mention he could hardly put together a complete sentence.

He was backed by a top guy in our community, but when all this shit started to hit the fan, he discontinued sticking up for him. All of this when he first came out...It isn't like he had been in the game for years, just a few months...

Anyway, apparently the lab operator is a nice guy, horrible businessman though.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    LMAO! I think I just pissed my pants lau***ng at this thread.

1st- AR has his PMs turned off. Don't expect him to PM either of you any time soon.
    2nd- There is a ton of smoke behind that UGL(he tried to tell everyone his gear was brewed in a GMP certified factory, or some shit). He got way behind on orders and people were waiting 1-2 months for their gear. He couldn't even fill most of these orders, at least he refunded people their money. On top of that, his communication sucked and he lied constantly to customers, not to mention he could hardly put together a complete sentence.

He was backed by a top guy in our community, but when all this shit started to hit the fan, he discontinued sticking up for him. All of this when he first came out...It isn't like he had been in the game for years, just a few months...

Anyway, apparently the lab operator is a nice guy, horrible businessman though.
    +1 theyr not doing as good as when they first started, their business is slowing down. I hope they did not pay Mr.AR to start this thread here for them to earn reputation.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Even if I didnt know all that I wouldnt touch em.

CYP400 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    +1 theyr not doing as good as when they first started, their business is slowing down. I hope they did not pay Mr.AR to start this thread here for them to earn reputation.

do you think they did, hehee

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Guys its best to stay away from this lab as there have been some complaints....stay safe guys

CD

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Anthony I tried to reply to your PM, your settings wont let me

Thread Information