Thread: Test(o) 400??

Fantomg is offline Banned

Test(o) 400??

Best pic the phone cam would take.
    Anyone seen these before? Any vouchers for legitimacy here?
    No lab name on the bottle either. Had a black flip off cap. Came from South of the border.
    It's that Test P 25mg, C 187, and E 188 concoction, or so it says.
    Has a strong medicine taste and leaves that nice souvenir of a lump o pain in the glute that seems so common with high mg's or ba.

Also - Why TC "and" TE? What for?

Comments Appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test(o) 400??-img00006-2.jpg  

Well, I guess that's all I'll feel is that lump cuz I ain't feeling the love... Anyone?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    hmm idk, havent seen it on this site before, but who knows, maybe somebody will comment on it..so it hurt like hell huh?

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    hmm idk, havent seen it on this site before, but who knows, maybe somebody will comment on it..so it hurt like hell huh?
    Yeh, reminds me of the old Brovel T200. Painful lump for several days but served it's purpose for a Tren E/TE combo when other tests weren't available. Can't keep up with all these new products or variations on the same theme popping up in Mexico these days. Even with this site sometimes. I will be able to tell within 10 days and I'll post then. Till then, anyone is welcome to chime in if they've got info on this one. Thanks

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    check ur pm dude..

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    I have the same stuff. I had soreness the first couple shots but not so bad since. but im taking 1/2 cc twice a week mixed with deca so that may be why. I have had GREAT gains so far. Im 3 weeks in and have gained 17 pounds. bt im also taking the deca and anadrol . Im sure the anadrol is where im getting my gains from now. Im done with the anadrol this week so Ill keep you updated on gains after that. How bout you? what are u stacking with and how far along are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tri26 View Post
    I have the same stuff. I had soreness the first couple shots but not so bad since. but im taking 1/2 cc twice a week mixed with deca so that may be why. I have had GREAT gains so far. Im 3 weeks in and have gained 17 pounds. bt im also taking the deca and anadrol. Im sure the anadrol is where im getting my gains from now. Im done with the anadrol this week so Ill keep you updated on gains after that. How bout you? what are u stacking with and how far along are you?
    3 1/2 weeks - good stuff. Was just thrown off by Testo400 instead of Test400
    Like always, this mex gear is short by 1-2 cc's every bottle. Again, can't keep up with all the labs, ugl's and label changes since gear grind. Tren E is the only thing I've added. Don't need more than that. That combo is strong enough and will find me with some sleepless night sweats already.
    Last edited by Fantomg; 05-27-2008 at 04:52 PM.

Thread Information