danny_may86 is offline Junior Member

Test Enanthate Norma & Schering

Hey guys, do u think these are good or fake. i got them from my source who ive had reliable n good stuff from in the past. he only had few norma left so gave me some schering instead that he had. so ive got half of each now. what do u guys think ? I hope its good to go cause ive already took one schering amp on tuesday. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Enanthate Norma & Schering-dsc00255.jpg   Test Enanthate Norma & Schering-dsc00258.jpg   Test Enanthate Norma & Schering-dsc00259.jpg   Test Enanthate Norma & Schering-dsc00256.jpg   Test Enanthate Norma & Schering-dsc00260.jpg  

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks legit but I only have the normas myself never had the other ones.

thanks redz for your reply. av u got the same amps as my norma. cause wen i look at pictures of the same box as mine on here, the amps r brown.
    any1 else comment on either of them. thanks

My normas are brown, I thought all the pics posted up there were the iranian stuff. I just meant the box looks right.

ye the box n that looks ok.the gym im at,everyone gets the same stuff i think.dunno if the source would give every1 fakes.but i dunno.can u get enanthate thats a water colour.my schering are clear oil.very easy to draw n inject aswell.n got sore not long after the injection.is that another thing enanthate does?

I have had totally clear Test E and Test C. It just depends on the oil. Sore injection sites arent un-common either especialyl if its your first cycle.

this is my 4th cycle.but ive only ever been on sus n deca cycles. n another thing redz, i injected the schering on tuesday just gone, n the soreness stayed for few days n went a bit pinky colour around the injection site n was little warm. soreness has gone right down today tho,n the colour seems to be goin down too.

Be careful when opening the amps not to get anything into the amp. I had a scare yesterday almost got a small chunk of white stuff from the outside of the norma amp where you snap the neck of it. Fortunately it didnt get injected. I personally dont like amps as much as vials and in the future will never get them again just because I dont have too.

ye know what u mean.i hate them myself.i av opened a few sustanon amps in the past n av got a tiny piece of glass in the vial. da think i shud carry on takin them. oh n just another question, cause ive got half of each, is that ok? taking 2 different companies of the same test.

Yeah thats fine you can take different brands as long as they are legit your body wont notice any difference.

thanks reds. hope sum1 else can comment on them tho. cause my next injection is 2morrow. ya dont know any1 who might know on here do u redz.

You could try warming up the amps a little before injecting. Some times gear has high ba levels which can cause discomfort while injecting and after. Usualyl human grade gear doesnt have this problem but I guess its still possible.

ye might try doin that 2morrow. so ya think i shud carry on redz?

Let us know how it goes.

redz da think its best to take the schering,then norma, schering, norma and so on. or complete the whole schering n then finish norma ?

Thread Information