starkiller is offline Associate Member

HGH Real or Fake

reason for editing
    Last edited by starkiller; 11-04-2009 at 10:02 PM.

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    there is a scratch of sticker on top right hand coner of each box with a code under it so you can punch it in on there web ,that will tell you if its legit or not,also can dotthe preg test with it.

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member
    they are the pin wheel top hygets...they are counterfits, the real ones have "8iu "hyget*opins" printed on the caps, although they are fake they have been getting decent feedbacks, still good HGH

Quote Originally Posted by MORPHIN View Post
    they are the pin wheel top hygets...they are counterfits, the real ones have "8iu "hyget*opins" printed on the caps, although they are fake they have been getting decent feedbacks, still good HGH
    Where do you get your info from, read before you speak. It is the other way around. The 8iu tops are the generics or or fakes. People have recievd both but the originals only come with pinwheel tops. Beware of the 8iu tops

Quote Originally Posted by BREW-MAN View Post
    there is a scratch of sticker on top right hand coner of each box with a code under it so you can punch it in on there web ,that will tell you if its legit or not,also can dotthe preg test with it.
    Just check them out and this is what the website said "Your ********** Kit is real" Yeah there is a little scratch off on the top part of box but never really paid much attention to it. I am just waiting for my bacwater from AR to arive them ima off. my test script and these new boxes iam good for a year. I cant wait to see how it will work. Ima so excited, I just cant hide it....

Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    Where do you get your info from, read before you speak. It is the other way around. The 8iu tops are the generics or or fakes. People have recievd both but the originals only come with pinwheel tops. Beware of the 8iu tops
    LMFAO, stick with your "REAL" pin wheel top hygets then...haha, enjoy..
    Last edited by MORPHIN; 11-03-2009 at 09:25 PM.

LMFAO, stick with your "REAL" pin wheel top hygets then...haha, enjoy..
    Yeah, thats right! Next time try and ask some questions and be a little more helpful instead of coming to the conclusion just by looking at a pic or if you have information to back up your opinions they will be more credible for future reference.

Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    Yeah, thats right! Next time try and ask some questions and be a little more helpful instead of coming to the conclusion just by looking at a pic or if you have information to back up your opinions they will be more credible for future reference.

Have a nice day
    lmao, you must be selling fake hygets
    if your not trying to sell fake GH to members...then do some research before you try to flame people

heres your proof, you moron, everyone dont listen to this clown... as he is probably trying to sell fake GH and claim them to be the real deal to other members, dont listen to his advice on anything either. Look how he freaks out thinking he is right.... he doesnt even think for a second that he can be wrong, if this was real cycle advice this guy can put you in danger by giving out bad advice.

your stuff is FAKE!!!, but as I said in my first post there still real GH in it..LOL

http://www.canadiansuperboard.com/showthread.php?t=1797

Last edited by MORPHIN; 11-05-2009 at 12:46 AM.

lmao, you must be selling fake hygets
    if your not trying to sell fake GH to members...then do some research before you try to flame people

heres your proof, you moron, everyone dont listen to this clown... as he is probably trying to sell fake GH and claim them to be the real deal to other members, dont listen to his advice on anything either. Look how he freaks out thinking he is right.... he doesnt even think for a second that he can be wrong, if this was real cycle advice this guy can put you in danger by giving out bad advice.

your stuff is FAKE!!!, but as I said in my first post there still real GH in it..LOL

http://www.canadiansuperboard.com/showthread.php?t=1797

First and foremost I would like to make this clear; I am not a dealer or seller of any drug I have lost a lot of money just to get to this point. This is my first time with HGH I was happy to post my new pictures for those who know my situation.

I have read your post yes you seem a little confident with your responses to other members this shows you have some knowledge but I pledge to the members do not buy-in to this guy as an authority to your questions or supplies do your own research.

I made this mistake and it hurt. (I saw some guy answering a lot of questions then before you know it I was sending him money), I learned from that. That is why when I see people like this it is necessary to address them. I wasn’t thinking because I was overwhelmed with trust and emotion.

Ok let us look at your ramble!

Let’s see… you say

lmao , you must be selling fake hygets

Funny I thought you were the pusher when you sent me this pm!

hey bro

“You want GH come join my board bro, we have homer there and is one of the best in the biz, you can run checks on him all day and it will always be positive feedback, he is in the internatioal forum at my board”

Be careful with these type of members they are aggressive and very knowledgeable it is bad enough he is getting play from me. There are a lot of these guys out there that go to boards trying to build credibility and trustworthiness only to swindle, cheat and rip you off. Beware! Morphin I would hope you’re not this type of guy.

“Look how he freaks out thinking he is right.... he doesnt even think for a second that he can be wrong”

Sorry you feel that way, have you thought you could be wrong or are you the dealer.

“if this was real cycle advice this guy can put you in danger by giving out bad advice.”

Who is giving advise? Man you really are a sharp one! Oh wait, let me put one of these in..

Ok,ok, he goes on….

“your stuff is FAKE!!!, but as I said in my first post there still real GH in it..LOL”

What is it, real or fake! Someone but this guy Please Help! (he knows Way to Much) lol You never even answer this you just link me to your funny looking board, (guys, I thought I had went to a gamer site for a second), lol, sorry I had to say that.

I’ve seen a lot of guys like you through my time who come in and think they are the end of all knowledge when it comes to gear and all that goes with it. Thank god this is not my life I would have a hard time going from board to board getting my thrills of telling people I know best.

For those who have read my few post will know I do not resort to this kind of communication however this time it was necessary. I want to also make clear that I don’t know you Morphin and still believe there is something I could learn from you if you were not such a know.

Give me some substance don’t just say the kits are fake but there is GH in it, explain and I’m sure the rest of the members who have the same would like to know there kits are shit to???

Now I would like to try this again. Need some help in determining the truth to these kits.

I did the scratch offs they came back legit.

So far I have 2iu last night and 2this morning I dont think I will feel any sides at this dose or havnt yet.

Are sides immediate at higher doses? or is there a delay to it?

On the preg test should I use the whole 8iu on the test?

Thanks
    Last edited by starkiller; 11-27-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Im not gonna even bother to read all that

pin wheel tops = counterfits

the counterfits still have real GH in it, there just not the real deal hygets
    Last edited by MORPHIN; 11-05-2009 at 11:40 PM.

You should read it open your mind and understand my point of view this aint about you! or me for that matter.

You could be right but dont believe everything you hear or read. I read your link it was interesting. How does anybody know what the truth is, because some guys says so. Shit, I can start a campaign to promote a product as long as they kick me down my supplies, especially in this game! (.com.cn) says (.cn) is fake and the other way around.

My research says people will find what they want. Here is how I came about my source.

I was given the email to my hyge source. I placed an order after I felt like it was good then did some more research and found the original maker was this company.

Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co., Ltd.

So I said shit let me email them since this is the maker, when I did my original source said did you just send me another email to our168hotmail addy, I said yes she said that is us to that is our corporate email.

So both emails I had came from Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co., Ltd. So this is why I feel the way I do about what i have. If it is fake so be it I buy some more! But I hope its not fake.

My main reasning here is my email source I found to be from the Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co and stumbled upon this by accident juyst by double checking sources.

So like your link has an explaination for his beliefs, I have one for mine, and I trust it. In fact I had just sent a unpleaseant email to .cn .com.cn, and 168hotmail to find more indepth information with regards to your link and the spreading of what could be misleading information.

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    You have no idea what you are talking about, and have no idea what is going on in China. You also have very little knowledge of the counterfit market, how it works, the companies behind it, bogus emails, bogus websites, and the connections between them all. You are obviously caught up in it all. Morphin is trying to help you, by giving you correct information posted by an authority, and you shoot it down? Sounds like alterior motive.

For those of you reading this thread, Morphin has it correct. That link is the real deal, and was written by somebody with authority in China. If you had any knowledge or experinace in the market, you wouldnt be rambling on, and would probably know who the original poster in the link is.

Maybe go over to BOS, and talk to the guys who work with the actual companies and write the books on the stuff. You will find that you are using counterfit h*getropin....old news. If you were really as smart as you think you are, you would even know which biotech facility is producing them...which you dont...based on your above posts.

Feel free to ramble on, but all the answers are in that link.
    Last edited by Mutation; 11-06-2009 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about, and have no idea what is going on in China. You also have very little knowledge of the counterfit market, how it works, the companies behind it, bogus emails, bogus websites, and the connections between them all. You are obviously caught up in it all. Morphin is trying to help you, by giving you correct information posted by an authority, and you shoot it down? Sounds like alterior motive.

For those of you reading this thread, Morphin has it correct. That link is the real deal, and was written by somebody with authority in China. If you had any knowledge or experinace in the market, you wouldnt be rambling on, and would probably know who the original poster in the link is.

Maybe go over to BOS, and talk to the guys who work with the actual companies and write the books on the stuff. You will find that you are using counterfit h*getropin....old news. If you were really as smart as you think you are, you would even know which biotech facility is producing them...which you dont...based on your above posts.

Feel free to ramble on, but all the answers are in that link.
    omg! what, did he ask you to say some bullshit for him. you guys are too wrapped up in this shit get a life! I mean really; china, markets, experince, authority, yeah... alterior motives. LOL

Could I get some help to my questions instead mr. ego's on every post, please.

"If you were really as smart as you think you are, you would even know which biotech facility is producing them"

Would this be the biohygene comp?

Ha just got an email from my source this is what SHE said.

The post is wrong, we are the genuine ********** from Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co., Ltd.
    And i know the poster "Homer", he buy the fake ********** from www.**********.cn, which site selling fake.

The fake ********** has a "********** 8iu" on top, the real one has a company logo.
    you can read this post:
    http://www.*************.com/forum/s...*******&page=2

Wow! I am starting to relize how bad this game truly is. Damn!

Thank you.

Best Regards

body of science. com /forum/showthread.php?t=6157&highlight=**********&page=2

body of science. com/forum/showthread.php?t=6157&highlight= h y g e t r o p i n &page=2

You will have to put this link back to make it work but the info there is just another bunch of people and their experiences.

This is a big game, the main goal is who is most credible can push there shit the farthest. Ha, What people will do for money.

Personally I dont give a shit about any of this. It is interesting though what you learn along the way.

Damn after reading that link it was much more convincing than morphins link..

anyone else read it?

YOu have just made 6 posts in a row. Obviously your pot was stirred. Maybe you can learn how to make 1 post with the info?

First off, Morphin did not ask me to post. He gave me the link because it was rediculous that the info that was given be shot down in such a strange manner. I posted on my own behalf, as I do have a bit of insight on some of the behind the scenes crap going on. If you dont like the info, then take it with a grain of salt.

You start a thread asking if they are real or fake. You get answers from moderators and administrators on various boards, and then argue? Like we are trying to ruin our reputations and credibility on our boards to shoot you false info on this one?

You are given links with background. You are told where to look, and you dig up some random threads, when there are plenty stating the very info that you were already linked to. People will believe what they want to beleive and see what they want to see...which you are doing right now. The fact that you started this thread and turned it into a pissing match after people posted what you didn't want to read, is rediculous.

By the way, there is a "she" that works for the main company that produces the counterfits. But I guess you knew that already...right? And the company name does not start with a B or a Z. I have comfirmed company with an Admin over at BOS many months ago, and not all of it was posted openly for good reason, and will not be posted openly.

As for shooting H*mer down...try and find anybody that backs you on that one! Hundreds of people back him. How many back you?

So, you keep believing whatever your heart desires, but if that is the case, I wouldnt make posts asking for help. You can find posts that will argue your point or the exact opposite, just like medical studies, with even more crap involved. Twist and turn, and let your eyes see only what they want.

This whole thread smells like agenda coming from you. A board member with a real question, wanting to find a real answer, would take it all in, do some research, and believe what he or she feels is the best answer....not immediatly start arguing when you dont like what you read, unless you have an agenda which was already pointed out. If you knew the answer, which you still dont, then you wouldnt have posted in the first place. It is clear in post #4, that something is fishy here, when you snap at the guy. From an outside view, it looks like you are trying to source, and the credibility of the product gets shot, so you try and defend. An adult, non sourcing board member may have replied with a question or a link, not by lashing out.

Maybe you should have just stated, that you don't want anybody to reply to your thread.

Morphin and I should probably get back to lying and posting false claims on the boards we run and/or moderate at. If any Mods here, as I know some of you, want a little insight, on what can't be said on open boards, please feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Mutation; 11-06-2009 at 03:45 AM.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro Listen to Mutation and Morphin bro, they know what their talkin about here.. I aint no newb either to the game so yeah.. they are right on...

-k

Six post or 100 who's counting quite trying to analyze your way off.

If Morphin sent the link because he thought is was so ridiculous why did ya even bother. He needs you to talk for him?

The last I looked there are no mod or admin in our conversation and dont try to fishing them in either this is a total non issue that I choose to drag on because your friend asked you to for a little help with his ego.

Your link is no more informative than mine, with no true solid facts. I didnt dig up that thread it was sent by request by my source of which stated they would send me there GMP License. Believe me that can be faked too but who cares my point is what other than you say is better info than the next guy?

I dont know Homer and I am not shooting him down those are your words. I dont speak down on no one I do not know. Homer may be a great knowlegde and more power to him but dont try to be inclusive with names, mods and others in cry for help with this thread. People can see through this bullshit So can you! But Ill keep playing your game until you say.

So lets keep going..

I will continue to ask for help here because the mods here have been generous to this newby. If you dont want to help with all your mighty knowledge then stop posting oh, but I forgot you like this game it gives your ego a boost.

You know it alls are all the same in these forums you just keep going until you win because you dont want to loose credibility. I think you would be more of man if you didnt agree so much with your friend. I can admit I'am wrong.

I dont know what you mean by an agenda I'am just a neewby with questions, what I cant question anyone are you kidding.

I did not say Morphin or yourself were posting lies I am just saying your misguided, yes there is some truth to initial post the company did split and there were to makers of the hyge but everywhere on the net no one knows the truth not even you and this is how we will conclude this. You and your buddy Morphin does not have the answer to the real hyge. IF you can produce the GMP license that proves your friends theory that .cn is the true deal just because some guy with street cred say so Than I will succom to your greatness master.

Peace out I !@#$ing tired it is 3pm in morning and have work in the morning. I really dont want to have to continue this ramble with you but like I said all you boards heads are the same you know people are reading this and you dont want to looked owned.

I understand but remember just because I dont know does not mean you and your friend is correct. Just keep that in mind and you will at least have gained somthing from this.

lmfao.. help my ego??..has nothing to do with me bro... your the one that's in denial that ur GH is fake, look at all your posts, haha, I was being nice in my first post and you threw a tantrum cause you thought you were this big man with your "real "GH and got caught buying counterfits, thats why you deleted your post hey, did you try to cover up your stupidity??, too bad you couldnt edit the title of your thread hey..LOL, I dont even care no more its your GH beleive what you want, i dont even know why i was arguing with you in the first place, your a waste of time...enjoy your GH, later
    Last edited by MORPHIN; 11-06-2009 at 07:24 AM.

lmfao.. help my ego??..has nothing to do with me bro... your the one that's in denial that ur GH is fake, look at all your posts, haha, I was being nice in my first post and you threw a tantrum cause you thought you were this big man with your "real "GH and got caught buying counterfits, thats why you deleted your post hey, did you try to cover up your stupidity??, too bad you couldnt edit the title of your thread hey..LOL, I dont even care no more its your GH beleive what you want, i dont even know why i was arguing with you in the first place, your a waste of time...enjoy your GH, later
    Kinda funny because you, me, and Korsow are all mods and/or admins on various boards,...and apparently we are the ones that are misinformed.

Although all of this info is considered old news on most boards. I'm going to go throw a tantrum...be back in a bit.

Good morning gentlemen,

Who cares about how many post boy you guys are sure stuck on that.

I just took the pics out of my initial post look closer. "thats why you deleted your post hey, did you try to cover up your stupidity??, "

You guys are really reaching.

Ok, I could accept fake HGH people have success with blue tops all the time. But until you can provide proof to members that your so sure you know the right source for hyge than I will believe you but you cant. I think you just want to cover your stupidity by saying what you did in your initial response

I agree this is a waste of time it is nice to see possible closure here, hopefully you being alittle less shallow minded.

Wast of time! I dont do this for a living your a waste of my time. I had to put of a paper yesterday just to deal with you know it all's.

oh dont forget

Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    Kinda funny because you, me, and Korsow are all mods and/or admins on various boards,...and apparently we are the ones that are misinformed.

Although all of this info is considered old news on most boards. I'm going to go throw a tantrum...be back in a bit.
    Just show solid evidence not opinion so we can squash this in all boards and you will be the mod of the year.

Good Luck!

Lmao... I don't know much about gear and even less bout gh but i sure do enjoy reading grown men argue about things that one person obviously has no idea about yet is trying to justify it to the entire board and guys who make the site informational lol. I have no opinion on this as it would be worthless but i do thank y'all for the entertaining post/fights haha holla!

Thread Information