Thread: Anavar - 25mg?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Anavar - 25mg?

Hi all,

An acquaintance of mine (a work buddy that I wouldn't necessarily call a 'friend') told me he has a bodybuilder friend who has a bunch of gear. Having never tried AAS before, i've been researching and thought Anavar would be a good way to 'test the water'.

He said he has Anavar in 25mg doses - i've only ever seen it in doses of 10mg and lower. So is this guy full of $hit?
    Last edited by gbrice75; 01-30-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Cause i'm a dumb $hit

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    a few UGL's make them, and the pricing is well........anavar . But, you can't talk about that so edit your post of the cost bro.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    a few UGL's make them, and the pricing is well........anavar. But, you can't talk about that so edit your post of the cost bro.
    Thanks for the tip bro - i'm usually in the diet section and am not really familiar with the rules here. I know you can't ask about a source but didn't know talking about cost was a no-no... so thanks!

PS - so the only way to tell if these are legit is to get my hands on the and post a pic?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Thanks for the tip bro - i'm usually in the diet section and am not really familiar with the rules here. I know you can't ask about a source but didn't know talking about cost was a no-no... so thanks!

PS - so the only way to tell if these are legit is to get my hands on the and post a pic?
    No!
    The best way is to make it analysed by a private lab.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Pics would definately help.

Thread Information