Thread: Jintropin

petethemanc is offline Banned

Jintropin

Just stocked up on these while they are available. To many fake jins around these days, but these match Gensci website and have embedded fibres that can be pulled out with a pin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jintropin-dsc02356.jpg   Jintropin-dsc06734.jpg   Jintropin-dsc08143.jpg  

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member
    lovely, ship me some

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MORPHIN View Post
    lovely, ship me some
    Becarful I thought the same thing with this post and lost my money with this guy. Beware!

Trueblue is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by starkiller;4***250
    Becarful I thought the same thing with this post and lost my money with this guy. Beware!
    Ya, me too. This guy, petethemechanic ripoff is a ****ing thief. Piece of shit got me for alot of dough. I have his address, ph# and all personal info if anyone is intewrested. He is a ****ing thief.

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue View Post
    Ya, me too. This guy, petethemechanic ripoff is a ****ing thief. Piece of shit got me for alot of dough. I have his address, ph# and all personal info if anyone is intewrested. He is a ****ing thief.
    pm it to me please

lol, got me for big bucks too. pM me I currious if its what i have. This guy even sent me a picture of him in the gym. When that happend I knew I was ****ed. Just imagine how long this pic and his bait post has been sending him pm. Imagine how much money you can make in a month just bull shitting people. I can think of 10 g's real quick. just becareful of what you post and your pm box. There is alot of wicked minded people out their.

MORPHIN, don't send me pm's with links to your board claiming, you can get me GH. I dont know you. Shit like that is how people lose money. To be honest you are sending up red flags with the pm you sent me.

Money is offline Associate Member
    This looks exactly the same as the HGH that I am using. However, I didn't get my HGH from Petethemanc.
    Are you saying that the HGH is bad or that Petethemanc doesn't send what is promised?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    So how's this supposed to work. OP flops a pic of some legit sh1t, fishing for some PM's, and then ships bogus?

This doesn't sound right.

Money is offline Associate Member
    After seeing this, I took my boxes and went to the site where I can put in the serial numbers to see if they are real or not. They turned out to be real. In addition to that, at the end, they had an actual picture of the seals from each one of my boxes to see if the threads and everything matched up. That's a relief.

Thread Information