numiez is offline New Member

Exclamation Aburaihan Methandrostenolone

Hello to all! I've been checkin in on this forum for quite some time but I finally made the big jump and became a member. I was curious to whether this product is legit or not since it's a real pharm company but they provide no information on their website as to whether they manufacture this product or not. I would appreciate some help!

-Aburaihan Co. Methandrostenolone 5mg
    -Comes in a box of 100 tabs; each foil pack has two rows of 5 tabs each
    -Box includes a leaflet with various information regarding the drug
    -White tab with score
    -Batch #: 6004
    -Manufacturing Date: 03-2008
    -Expiration Date: 03-2011
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear2.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear3.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear4.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear5.jpg  

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numiez View Post
    Hello to all! I've been checkin in on this forum for quite some time but I finally made the big jump and became a member. I was curious to whether this product is legit or not since it's a real pharm company but they provide no information on their website as to whether they manufacture this product or not. I would appreciate some help!

-Aburaihan Co. Methandrostenolone 5mg
    -Comes in a box of 100 tabs; each foil pack has two rows of 5 tabs each
    -Box includes a leaflet with various information regarding the drug
    -White tab with score
    -Batch #: 6004
    -Manufacturing Date: 03-2008
    -Expiration Date: 03-2011
    I have exactly the same ones m8. I've been looking all over to find out if they were the real deal or not. I originally ordered naposim but got sent these instead. I have no camera so I couldnt post a pic. Mine has- Batch: 6001, Mfg: 03-2008, Exp: 03-2011 and mine has the nipples also. I would like to know if they are the real deal, had them for 8 weeks and not touched them

Smart-tony is offline Member
    Only time will tell,but it looks like its from iran,but the iran test e has been faked.But this looks new to me so i would guess it should be good,until some bad people fake it.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart-tony View Post
    Only time will tell,but it looks like its from iran,but the iran test e has been faked.But this looks new to me so i would guess it should be good,until some bad people fake it.
    I know what you mean. I originally ordered naposim but got sent them instead, and nobody seems to know anything about them. Their just sitting in my stash rotting away lol

pavlenko is offline Banned
    naps are the shizznick )) i love em

zeapoorte is offline New Member
    I live in Iran and I know all Iranian steroids ,this is fake .The only dianabol which made in Iran is from Ramopharmin Co.
    So sorry.

Thread Information