Thread: fake or legit?

aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member

fake or legit?

Alright well I couldn't upload my pictures for some reason. But I got a few bottles of 100 x 10mg tabs of var. They are small, round, and red with "ST" on the side of them. The bottles are very small and are white with black writing. All they say is "ANAVAR " then under that "10 mg" then under that "100 tabs".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake or legit?-var.jpg  

sorry i should probably move this to the other picture forum....to clarify I posted in the wrong part of the forum to ask about legitimacy... sorry.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Hel I could make a better label than that. Bro who knows if its fake or real. You will have to eat them to see, and if you dont know what Anavar make you feel like then it will be hard to know IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Hel I could make a better label than that. Bro who knows if its fake or real. You will have to eat them to see, and if you dont know what Anavar make you feel like then it will be hard to know IMO.
    I'm not taking this stuff unless I'm sure it's var. I'm not going to put some random crap in my body. I want to be sure because I've researched and I know that anavar is best for what I'm trying to achieve. The source who gave me this was recommended and vouched for by several different mods. I need more feedback.

Thread Information