Thread: Test Cyp.

papa-g is offline Member

Test Cyp.

THis stuff looks like the real deal. Pharm grade. Any input?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Cyp.-image-3003395502.jpg   Test Cyp.-image-132398334.jpg  

papa-g is offline Member
    Oh yeah. It came with the box and all the #'s matched up. They have a website you can check the lot # to see if they have it and that was good too. Just looking for ur opinions.

Thanx.

papa-g is offline Member

Has anyone out there ever used this Cyp?

So I've done a bunch of research on this stuff and I may say I don't like what I've read. My main question is has anyone here actually used this stuff?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by papa-g
    So I've done a bunch of research on this stuff and I may say I don't like what I've read. My main question is has anyone here actually used this stuff?
    Never used this actual brand of test, however they are approved by the Thai government for a couple of their products. But I still consider this a mainstream ugl. It looks good from what I mow about the brand. Soot it and see.

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley

Never used this actual brand of test, however they are approved by the Thai government for a couple of their products. But I still consider this a mainstream ugl. It looks good from what I mow about the brand. Soot it and see.
    Well thanx for the input. Before I do shoot it I wanna learn more about this specific stuff. I really wanna find some mod or vet that uses it or has and either loved it or hated it

Thanx

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have the exact same thing in my possesion that I plan on using this winter. My source states that his own experience with it is that it kicks in a little on the slow side and it burned a little bit, this might not be a wise choice if you have peanut allergies (arachis oil). I noticed yours looks like it has a two year shelf-life per the label, mine has a three year exp per the label. Not that this means anything as it is well documented on this site that it will last well beyond its shelf-life. Hope this helps a little.

Thread Information