Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Iron Clad Labs

  1. #1
    crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    164

    Iron Clad Labs

    Iron Clad Labs-20130906_220602.jpg
    Iron Clad Labs. Anyone heard of them or used their gear?
    Domestic source and possibly from the south. I got a free sample bottle of Tren Ace that I just started so we'll see how it goes. Price is very competive.

  2. #2
    EasyDoesIt's Avatar
    EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by crashfirepm53 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130906_220602.jpg 
Views:	2171 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	143862
    Iron Clad Labs. Anyone heard of them or used their gear?
    Domestic source and possibly from the south. I got a free sample bottle of Tren Ace that I just started so we'll see how it goes. Price is very competive.
    Never heard, but there are thousands of small UGL'S. Most stay at a local level. Just out of curiosity, do they make anything besides Tren ? So many small UGL are kitchen based. Someone trying to pick up a few bucks.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Never heard, but there are thousands of small UGL'S. Most stay at a local level. Just out of curiosity, do they make anything besides Tren? So many small UGL are kitchen based. Someone trying to pick up a few bucks.
    Exactly. Anyone who is computer savvy enough to know how to print a label can be a "ugl" these days.

    Be careful guys.

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  4. #4
    crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Never heard, but there are thousands of small UGL'S. Most stay at a local level. Just out of curiosity, do they make anything besides Tren? So many small UGL are kitchen based. Someone trying to pick up a few bucks.
    They have a full line of goodies with damn good prices. Your right, I think they have been local for a while and are just now stepping into the www.
    I hit it last night with no pain and 24 hours later no site swelling. I'll see how the weights go in the next few weeks. I'm running 150mg every 3rd day with 175mg of cyp every 3rd day.

  5. #5
    EasyDoesIt's Avatar
    EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by crashfirepm53 View Post
    They have a full line of goodies with damn good prices. Your right, I think they have been local for a while and are just now stepping into the www.
    I hit it last night with no pain and 24 hours later no site swelling. I'll see how the weights go in the next few weeks. I'm running 150mg every 3rd day with 175mg of cyp every 3rd day.
    Well stepping into www is not very bright, they won't be around long if they do that, at least not in the US.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Well stepping into www is not very bright, they won't be around long if they do that, at least not in the US.
    Not necessarily. They can base the site in palma for example. As long as they don't use traceable payments then..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    Not necessarily. They can base the site in palma for example. As long as they don't use traceable payments then..
    Well sounds like you got it all figured out....

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  8. #8
    trikydik's Avatar
    trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,232
    Blog Entries
    2
    almost sounds like ... never mind

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •