Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 2 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Letter from ukraine weird

cleaner is offline New Member

Letter from ukraine weird

Anyone ever got a letter from a company with a sample pack of 10 oral 5mg winny tabs from Ukraine?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1360887130.jpg 
Views:	815 
Size:	417.8 KB 
ID:	150678

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1487742624.jpg 
Views:	796 
Size:	506.7 KB 
ID:	150679

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Got a letter from some Ukraine strippers wanting to marry and come to the USA and split their earnings 50-50 in an attempt to not get shot by sniper fire....

Free Winny....nope.
    deerparkwater likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    do not trust anything from the Ukraine....

.....huge population of rip off artists!

(from first hand experience)

Just crazy how your address just floats around out there... Wonder how much people make off of selling them...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cleaner View Post
    Just crazy how your address just floats around out there... Wonder how much people make off of selling them...
    I imagine it is something like a couple of dollars per thousand. And it depends on the seller's reputation for producing clean and legit mail lists.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I imagine it is something like a couple of dollars per thousand. And it depends on the seller's reputation for producing clean and legit mail lists.
    Yep!

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would be more concerned that your addy is on that kind of list. Tough economy everyone is always coming up with new creative ways to market. Good stuff is never solicited. Usually people are trying to obtain the good stuff. I would not even give any type of response to that. Companies seeking you out? NOPE NO THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt
    I would be more concerned that your addy is on that kind of list. Tough economy everyone is always coming up with new creative ways to market. Good stuff is never solicited. Usually people are trying to obtain the good stuff. I would not even give any type of response to that. Companies seeking you out? NOPE NO THANKS
    Wish I knew how... Here is the letter... I never made an order with them.. #sss and website blacked
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Letter from ukraine weird-image-3052464626.jpg  
    Last edited by cleaner; 05-24-2014 at 02:03 PM.

@cleaner: where you wrote #sss that's not meaning they had your social is it? Three (sss) just not sure what your saying. It looks like they have your phone number?
    Would love to be able to tell all these scammers, especially the email ones, that they need to be able to complete a sentence before they can sound credible. They write like idiots and then expect you to believe them. Looks like that paper they sent it on was used as a rag to clean the floor with. I would think a lot of those sites are owned by the same knucklehead. They are to stupid to use a different website template. I have been on some of them and they use the same theme and change the colors. I imagine they put just as much effort in the junk there selling. Not speaking for all of them, but to many similarities on many of those sites. So it could be from a place that you may have registered for something. You never know who your talking to on the net. But if they had your SSN your bank account would already be empty. Interesting to see if they follow with phone a call and more letters.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt
    @cleaner: where you wrote #sss that's not meaning they had your social is it? Three (sss) just not sure what your saying. It looks like they have your phone number? Would love to be able to tell all these scammers, especially the email ones, that they need to be able to complete a sentence before they can sound credible. They write like idiots and then expect you to believe them. Looks like that paper they sent it on was used as a rag to clean the floor with. I would think a lot of those sites are owned by the same knucklehead. They are to stupid to use a different website template. I have been on some of them and they use the same theme and change the colors. I imagine they put just as much effort in the junk there selling. Not speaking for all of them, but to many similarities on many of those sites. So it could be from a place that you may have registered for something. You never know who your talking to on the net. But if they had your SSN your bank account would already be empty. Interesting to see if they follow with phone a call and more letters.
    #sss was suppose to be one s meaning numbers... My happy thumb got in the way... Yeah I got a phone call from Tampa day after then San Jose yesterday... I just wonder if anyone has taken the stuff they send... I worry about the bananas I buy at the grocery store let alone random pills in the mail.... But hey it was made by scientist in lab coats right... Hahahahaha...

I'm telling you my man stay far away from that. The same person that wrote the mickey mouse invite letter, that looks like someone used google translate to write and is probably on the brink of being extradited back to wherever, is also the one making the gear in his kitchen with 3 dogs at his side. Visualize that!
    Even worse, solicitation of the products in question is plain stupid and will leave a trail of everyone in contact.
    Either scenario is a LOSE LOSE!

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    damn thats a whole new level of soliciting business.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Scary

Thread Information