PeterJonesCA is offline Junior Member

Anyone heard of or used this Test-P?

Hi,

I got these test-p vials, "pharmalabs" however I cant find any info on them. Has anyone heard of them, used them or can advise about them?

Anyone heard of or used this Test-P?-pharmalabs-p100-1-3.jpg Anyone heard of or used this Test-P?-pharmalabs-p100-2-3.jpg Anyone heard of or used this Test-P?-pharmalabs-p100-3-3.jpg

mietek is offline Member
    looks nice, sombody put a lot of afford to make nice stickers and boxes hopefully he put some afford to put some hormone inside too.

That's test propionate or test P for short.
    Gives some people bad PIP.

Have you cycled before?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    That's test propionate or test P for short. Gives some people bad PIP. Have you cycled before?
    I have cycled twice before. Used dragon test-p & axiolabs, this seems legit, the gains are the same. Stacked it with primo, and things are good. As u mentioned the PIP is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mietek
    looks nice, sombody put a lot of afford to make nice stickers and boxes hopefully he put some afford to put some hormone inside too.
    I used about 4-5 diff types of test-p over multiple cycles & they really all the same. This brand is the no diff, although I always have concerns with a brand not used before.

Thread Information