sean007smith is offline Junior Member

Identification numbers

Anyone know how to crack the code?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Identification numbers-img_20210811_140503.jpg  

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Contacting the supplier is how it generally works.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks ya I figured I would have to, I also thought it was a popular supplier and someone would know. I have a product list I have tried counting the compounds and some roughly match. The 5 is enanthate I know that from how much I ordered but it's funny I have ordered both 250 and 300 and both are labeled as 5 so I don't know what that's about. I would be worried but I tried it and know the test is good anyway even if it is all 250.

XX clomid 50mg, XXnolva 20mg, XX letro 5mg, XX npp 200, XX deca 200, X enanthate 250. just thought I would share after talking to supplier.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-11-2021 at 10:26 PM.

Yeah, usually most suppliers prefer you contact them for the information and prefer their codes not be posted openly online. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of the codes.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I hear you thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sean007smith View Post
    I hear you thanks
    No problem!

Thread Information