Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Womens bodybuilding

Shouldnt it be about beauty as well as muscle? I think it has unfortunatley gone the wrong way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Womens bodybuilding-108832_jpg.jpg  

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Prime,

She defintely has masculine features for sure! But overall I think the size issue has become more in line with the female physique. Its one thing to be muscular and another to be as big or bigger than a man! If the judges keep a feminine muscular look winning, than the competitors will train for a more Feminine look!

MJ

im not against the size, rather the presentation. That woman has no aesthetics at all!

eacman65 is offline Member
    i think that these women should not use drugs, they look so much better when they dont

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    The days of Carla Dunlap / Rachel Mclish, were women's bodybuilding.
    Last edited by PJAY71; 07-11-2004 at 04:00 PM.

ttuPrincess Guest
    this is bodybuilding..

if you like the more feminine look, then look for fitness girls..

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    this is bodybuilding..

if you like the more feminine look, then look for fitness girls..
    you wanna look like that?

ttuPrincess Guest
    no i want to look like thi s..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Womens bodybuilding-back.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images

ttuPrincess Guest
    click on the second one even better pic of her

pvgirl08 is offline Female Member
    Yeah I wouldnt mind looking like that girl either! Dont think any girl would. Love the tummy! I like the fitness girls too. Those bodybuilder women (not all but most) look more like men with long hair and makeup.

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    This is women's bodybuilding - hardcore but feminine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Womens bodybuilding-dunlap4.jpg   Womens bodybuilding-dunlap2.jpg  

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Shouldnt it be about beauty as well as muscle? I think it has unfortunatley gone the wrong way.

my left just burst from looking at this pic

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    its disgusting, if they wanna get big and end up looking like drag queens let them go ahead. it aint my body! personally i find it really ugly.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    No cliche here...but it's the personality...not the body that matters.

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    i think that these women should not use drugs, they look so much better when they dont
    The only problem is that for everyone here who says that these beastly looking women look bad and should stay natural, there are just as many people that say the same thing about men (i.e. ronnie coleman). I think those BB women look horrible, but then again i dont watch them, i watch the fitness girls on espn, so who cares.

-B-

LM1332 Guest
    plastic surgery gone wrong...but you've got to know it was their choice on it...gotta respect her choice

cjvan is offline New Member
    My ex won a contest years ago looking more like a fitness girl( trained her from day one and handled her contest diet) but I have to say it's their own choice . There are lots of people who say nasty things about every bodybuilder male or female so even if I don't like the amount of muscle some of the women bodybuilders carry , I still know she busted her butt to get into shape and I have a lot of admiration for that. Fitness contests are for fitness women and bodybuidling shows are for bodybuilders( male and female) , people who pack on muscle and hopefully have nice balance to go with it.
    Last edited by cjvan; 07-18-2004 at 06:35 PM.

i just dont know why someone would want to look like this!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Womens bodybuilding-fo_2004bodyrock_0056.jpg   Womens bodybuilding-pic22646.jpg  

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It's basically a sexist point of view ie: who would want to have sex with those gals that look like guys with wigs and makeup ( with breast implants)? I'll take that girl in the black and white pics anyday. I wonder if most of the really big gals care though.

It's probably just like the guy pros, addictive as a lifestlye, the bigger the better. There is a place for them so let'em get into it. There is someone for everyone but I couldn't handle a girl that big , not attractive to me.

Like I said a choice , if they feel good why should we be irrated. Again I will state this fact, there are tons of people who constantly call any male bodybuilder with any size a freak. That is the male bodybuilders choice to look a certain way, just like it is the female bodybuilders choice to look a certain way, some people like it some don't. Like Victor mentions , he wonders if the big girls care, more power to them if they don't. Society is way to tough on women and how they look. yeah, I usually deal with women who are slim but trying to be as slim as these model women isn't easy especailly with a metabolism that shuts down at the first site of calorie loss.I have helped some women diet for contests , can be very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by cjvan
    Like I said a choice , if they feel good why should we be irrated. Again I will state this fact, there are tons of people who constantly call any male bodybuilder with any size a freak. That is the male bodybuilders choice to look a certain way, just like it is the female bodybuilders choice to look a certain way, some people like it some don't. Like Victor mentions , he wonders if the big girls care, more power to them if they don't. Society is way to tough on women and how they look. yeah, I usually deal with women who are slim but trying to be as slim as these model women isn't easy especailly with a metabolism that shuts down at the first site of calorie loss.I have helped some women diet for contests , can be very difficult.
    Thing is i have NOTHING against female bodybuilding, i think lenda murray is hot, so is denise masino (alto the enlarged clit is a bit of a turnoff) and alot of other female bodybuilders. But what im trying to say, is that some women seem to go past the aesthetic point. Im all for the aesthetics of bodybuilding, be it male or female. For me, the women would look better if they werent quite so dieted etc. I have no problem with a woman being bigger then me, as it is i prefer tall women and im only 5ft8. But when they get to the point that they look more masculine then a regular man, and have more male hormone flowing through their blood then the average rugby team you gotta say enough is enough!

Back to exactly what i was saying why should they careless about what we think. Not everyone is blessed with with perfect stuctures, if they like the way they look, that is what bodybuilding is really about. if you want to be 200 pounds and ripped , then that's great but if you want only to be 150 pounds and fairly muscular or not muscular at all just smooth and toned then good for the person who attains their goal even if their goal isn't my goal . If your female and you want to be the biggest strongest woman on earth and that would make you happy, why would I a bodybuilder who has goals that other people hate, cut her down. You do realize of course that there are tons of people who probably who hate the way you looked if you were any top male bodybuilder?they would call you a steriod freak.

cjvan,

All excellent points.

Quote Originally Posted by cjvan
    Back to exactly what i was saying why should they careless about what we think. Not everyone is blessed with with perfect stuctures, if they like the way they look, that is what bodybuilding is really about. if you want to be 200 pounds and ripped , then that's great but if you want only to be 150 pounds and fairly muscular or not muscular at all just smooth and toned then good for the person who attains their goal even if their goal isn't my goal . If your female and you want to be the biggest strongest woman on earth and that would make you happy, why would I a bodybuilder who has goals that other people hate, cut her down. You do realize of course that there are tons of people who probably who hate the way you looked if you were any top male bodybuilder?they would call you a steriod freak.
    Fair enough bro. I just think its a shame that the aesthetics seem to take a backseat to overall size and conditioning.

Prime you hiy it on the head, for most 90% plus guys those gals are not going to be attractive unless they are into B&D or something!

decadbal is offline Banned
    im sure they feel the same about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    im sure they feel the same about you.

Decadbal again has a point , beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that just about says it all.

V_Xsucks is offline Banned

Prime you are going to get banned if you keep posting nasty pictures

Thread Information