Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this is sick

Anibal5 is offline New Member
    If someone (e.g. paparazzi) took photos of you all the time, everywhere and from all angles ... I dont imagine you will look glorious "all the time".

It's always easy to get a "bad" "unaesthetic" photo and bag it. Thats hard for sure. A real challange might be to get a photo of him while he is looking his very best and stand them next to the other Pros' at their very best and it may be clearer than mud why he will only lose the throne if he chooses to (i.e. enters in bad condition), or maybe it wont, opinions are like that.

OoDee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal5
    If someone (e.g. paparazzi) took photos of you all the time, everywhere and from all angles ... I dont imagine you will look glorious "all the time"
    True. Then again, almost all of the recent pictures of Ronnie Coleman (let's say from the past few years) look just bad at their best. I always thought his midsection was probably only mediocre. Other than that he ruined whatever aesthetics he had by just striving for the size. The spirit of the bodybuilding has it's priorities completely twisted. Freak shows are not cool... but the americans seem to like it. Which is a shame.

OoDee

diesel21 is offline Member
    to each their own...
    i love walking science projects

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I still thinks he looks much better at the 220-230 range, he was a freak of nature. But hey, I am not going to knock the guy for achieving his goals, just because his goals aren't the same as mine.

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I still thinks he looks much better at the 220-230 range, he was a freak of nature. But hey, I am not going to knock the guy for achieving his goals, just because his goals aren't the same as mine.
    precisely.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    He is impressive for sure. But I still thank the Flex Wheeler is the best. Much more appealing and aesthetic. But yes Ronnie wins for size, no one can match that...

Ne one know some of his stats? Bench, squat etc...?

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    IMO I'll take the Lee Haney era of bodybuilding and all the guys who represented the middle and late 80's.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this is sick-leehaney.jpg   this is sick-vtaylor.jpg  

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    My God

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Here's the backside version of the first one.
    Hardly even looks human to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this is sick-1266.jpg  

OoDee is offline Junior Member
    And that's good... why?

OoDee

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie is the best bb in the world...

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OoDee
    And that's good... why?

OoDee
    If you're refering to my "hardly even looks human to me" post, I didn't mean it as a compliment. Coleman looks more like a cow or something to me than a human being. Too freaky.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    I know that Benaziza and Muntzer (sp?) both died at an early age. If I remember correctly, their deaths were attributed to diuretics of some sort or it might have been T3 even, although i dont know if thats quite accurate. Look at Alzado. Even if his brain tumor was proved to be caused 100% by his AAS use, (which I highly doubt), I am sure that the amount that Coleman or any top pro uses makes his use seem like high schoolers toying with a dbol only cycle. I agree, it will be interesting to see the health ramifications of those like coleman, cutler, ruhl, james, et. al, in 15 or so years.
    I think you meant Menzter, he and his brother both died in their late forties. Mike of a heart attack, Ray of kidney failure 2 days after mike. But they werent incredibaly heavy users. Those guys retired in the early 80's.
    Arnold did have a valve replacement, but surpirsingly also a triple bypass! I had no idea about the bipass til recently. The valve thing most likely wasnt the juice unless he used GH, which i don't think they did in his competetive days, but perhaps in his movies which he had in the 90's when GH was just getting popular. The bipass however may have been AAS realated cuz androgens can cause clogging of arteries eventually. Europeans also run higher doses than U.S. guys, generally.
    Recently Mike Matarazzo went in for a quadrouple bipass and he's like 39.
    However, he did say that there was a five year period where he was eating 5 lbs of beef a day to bulk up. Personally i don't like to condemn beef or AAS for clogged arteries, but when takin in these extremes, sure, iether one could have. But as far as beef and juice goes, i think you can eat a couple lbs of beef a day and be ok, and run 1 cycle a year and be ok.

As far as ronnie goes,I heard one guy here say genetics don't matter. This statement is ridiculous.
    Ronnie colman and all the pros are pros becuase of 5 things:
    1. Perfect genetics
    2. perfect training
    3. Perfect diet
    4.Perfect drugs
    5.Perfect luck(i'll explain this )
    You miss any of these five and you are automatically playing in a different league..the amatures.
    This is not to say that you can't become one huge fvcker on just the last 4, but not PRO material. These guys have all the perfect things to make it. There are MANY that don't make it. Guys who's bodies can't handle the drugs. Guys who's training regimens arent working for THEIR body type. guys who get injured. Guys with crappy drug connections. Guys with great drug connections but crappy drug regimens.

The whole luck thing has to do with injuries. In any sport, it can make you or break you. With fast growing muscles, muscle tears are likley, if you never have one at 285 of ripped muscle, consider yorself lucky.
    JMO

SDEWS is offline New Member
    for some reason i love his abs, the gap in between appeals to me.
    its ****in sick.

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SooJuiced
    id rather live long and get laid than look like that... he wont live much longer....
    Ohh SOOO True!

doghunter is offline Member
    also u guys are acting like he was ever small i was told his arms were already over twentys when he got started there are some big people on this planet

100m champ is offline Member
    [QUOTE=NoobJuice]He is huge, but what the hell is wrong with his abs?[/QUOTE

GH GUT!

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump_30
    IMO I'll take the Lee Haney era of bodybuilding and all the guys who represented the middle and late 80's.....
    It's crazy - Haney looks like a natural bb'er next to Coleman . . . lol . . . !

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    That BSN stack must really work!

nalbano34 is offline Member
    that is one big freak right there......amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    you can definately see the effect of growth hormone in his face

-

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    i also wonder about age of death for these people...does anyone know of any pros who have died young...i know arnold had a heart attack...but hes still going strong at 56 or whatever...

the amount of abuse is higher with someone like ronnie...is he doomed to a very early grave
    In 1997 Schwarzennegger underwent open heart surgery to replace an aortic valve, as a result of a birth defect (he was born with a bicuspid aortic valve; normally a person's heart has tricuspid valves).

Incidently in 1999, Schwarzenegger sued Dr. Willi Heepe, a German doctor who publicly predicted an early death for the bodybuilder based on a link between steroid use and later heart problems. Because the doctor had never examined him personally, Schwarzenegger collected a DM 20,000 ($12,000 USD) libel judgment against him in a German court. In 1999 Schwarzenegger also sued and settled with Globe Magazine which had made similar predictions about the bodybuilder's future health.
    Last edited by weightshead; 11-07-2005 at 09:38 AM.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump_30
    im w/ u on this 1. now that looks like a bodybuilder, not a "body freaker". im sorry guys, but the whole ronnie thing is getting a little dry. the guy is huge no doubt about that, but he is also a proportionate mess. i mean his abs r f**ked up. imo, i dont tnink that he is the most impressive (proportionate wise). its time for somebody new. jmo

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    coleman has great genetics, gh, slin and multiple grams of test but what u all didnt mention is that this man busts his ass in the gym every workout(have u seen his video. every set hes busting his balls. U gotta respect that. stop hating the man.

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    Bumping old threads,..... but yeah, Ronnie works out like a beast.

billybob13 is offline Banned
    love ronnie!!!!!!!!! He looked his best in 1998-2000

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    best in 2003 if you ask me

LETSGETNASTYYATES is offline New Member
    Peeps that GH gut !!!

If im not mistaken that was in 2003 when people started catching up in size (if thats possible). So he came into the Olympia at 296 shredded, so obviously conditioning wasnt spot on.

I liked the look though.

usamm is offline Banned
    Victor Martinez for president.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information