Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr Olympia

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Mr Olympia

Just a collection of pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr Olympia-index.jpg   Mr Olympia-ronnie1.jpg   Mr Olympia-colema15.jpg   Mr Olympia-offseasonbigron.jpg   Mr Olympia-rc21.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr Olympia-296_02b.jpg   Mr Olympia-4764arnold_-_coleman-med.jpg   Mr Olympia-296_03b.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr Olympia-17589ronnie_coleman_most_muscualr.jpg   Mr Olympia-ddd0095.jpg   Mr Olympia-fdbe0082.jpg   Mr Olympia-fdbe0191.jpg   Mr Olympia-fdbe0194.jpg  

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    holy sh*t...i cant get over how big Ronny's GH gut is in the first picture...

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    holy sh*t...i cant get over how big Ronny's GH gut is in the first picture...
    does gh really cause that?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    makes your internal organs bigger, thus making your stomach bulge out like that

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    makes your internal organs bigger, thus making your stomach bulge out like that
    thats f*cked up....

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    It's true to a point, massive eating is also to blame. Your stomach lining grows and shrinks everyday. It all depends on how much you eat.

where are the first pics from, with Ronny in the white posing trunks? He looks like sht, carrying so much water.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    where are the first pics from, with Ronny in the white posing trunks? He looks like sht, carrying so much water.
    Not sure, a guest posing last year or the year before I believe.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    what a freak, a champ, myth and legend....he will way at over 300lb with 1 % BF next year.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Although he wasnt nearly as big then...I definately prefer his physique of his first few Olympias than recent ones. JMO

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    another wow

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    In those pics Ruhl is the same size , if not bigger than ronnie...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    In those pics Ruhl is the same size , if not bigger than ronnie...
    Would you believe ruhl got beaten by Kris Dim in that show

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Thats crazy... I mean Kris dim is ripped and all and big for a guy of his stature but he in no way , shape , or form comes close to Ruhl...

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I like the pic of Arnie and Ron.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    I like the pic of Arnie and Ron.
    Arnold looks a hell of alot better and has no gut at all, look at Arn's biceps...those things are sick!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    The middle pic in the orig post -- Ronnies legs look like friggin tree trunks. they look almost too big to be proportional or photoshoped.

theleg is offline New Member

Thumbs up

I think Arnold had one of the most developed chests ever, look at it, its #@$!%$# retarded.. I guess for his body wieght, it was easier to look more defined back then, compaired to todays mass mosters..Still awsome though.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    by far arnold is the best there ever was, he looks 10x better than ronnie, most symetrical bodybuilder ever..

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Arnold's physique is absolutely outstanding. I just can't get over it. Makes me so jealous! Every single detail of his physique is phenomenal. His upper body thickness is amazing. Imagine measuring around his shoulders, back, and chest. He's massive. His arms look so great too!

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member
    if arnold was on what ron is running right now he would of gained even more size and be way ahead of the pack....either way arnold will always be a #1 bb in my book.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *ANTIDOTE*
    if arnold was on what ron is running right now he would of gained even more size and be way ahead of the pack....either way arnold will always be a #1 bb in my book.

I agree...

FireFighterMuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Is it just me or does arnie's arms look 20x better then ronnies...his biceps are so massive.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFighterMuscle
    Is it just me or does arnie's arms look 20x better then ronnies...his biceps are so massive.
    that pic isnt fair to ronnie, its taken out of perspective in favour of arnie.

FireFighterMuscle is offline New Member
    I still say arnie's arms are better looking. He had the best biceps in the buisness, and i dont think anyone has ever had better. Maybe bigger yes, but better looking no. Although i always thought he lacked back thickness, but all in all go arnold
    Last edited by FireFighterMuscle; 12-20-2004 at 07:30 PM.

BeatofEvolution is offline New Member
    ARnold looks so much better than ronnie, ronnie is over exposed and over-appreciated...dexter jackson has a better physique as does cutler...

ARNOLD IS NUMERO UNO
    sergio is numero dos? no?

ps...arny isn't made to look better...he is literally 4 inches taller than coleman and about 50lbs lighter...in that regard...arnold is still FAWKIN AWESOMe!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatofEvolution
    ps...arny isn't made to look better...he is literally 4 inches taller than coleman and about 50lbs lighter...in that regard...arnold is still FAWKIN AWESOMe!
    How do you figure that Arnold is 4 inches taller than Ronnie?

Arnold is 6'2" and Ronnie is 5'10" ... that would be 4 inches

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im sorry but arny had chiken legs and ronnie have quads that are like 4-5" bigger than arnys waist... the pic isnt fair at all!!!!

How is a picture not fair...its not photoshopped in the sense that enlargement of bodyparts took place...arnold didn't always have chicken legs, they may not have been as massive as today's competitors, but there are several olympias he had great legs, also the picture of ronnie isn't fromt he 03-04 olympia, meaning he wasn't a disgustling huge distended unsymmetrical retarded beast yet...that picture is probably 01-02 ... don't cry brotha man!!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    How is a picture not fair...its not photoshopped in the sense that enlargement of bodyparts took place...arnold didn't always have chicken legs, they may not have been as massive as today's competitors, but there are several olympias he had great legs, also the picture of ronnie isn't fromt he 03-04 olympia, meaning he wasn't a disgustling huge distended unsymmetrical retarded beast yet...that picture is probably 01-02 ... don't cry brotha man!!
    The picture is not correct at all, if you put me next to ronnie and compare us, i would look comparable too if i was about 20 feet closer to the camera than he is...

apostalpaul2003 is offline New Member

Look closely at Arnold hams and his quads they are photoshoped. Somebody added a little more size on there

jkddave is offline Junior Member
    That picture of Arnold and Ronnie that has been Photoshop'ed is a great comparison of the two of them.

You can see how much larger Arnold's arms are/were than Ronnie boy's!!!!

umm arnolds legs were not photoshopped .. look at the original picture...and his arms are much better than ronnie's, ronnie's are not symmetrical, he isn't symmetrical he is just a 300lb slab of striated unproportioned meat...if ruhl had triceps he'd be better...if cutler had a better back he'd own ronnie if dexter was 15lbs heavier of lean muscle he'd be better...i love ronnie cuz of his sick lifting and his size but as far as aesthetics and bodybuilding he is ****t

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apostalpaul2003
    Look closely at Arnold hams and his quads they are photoshoped. Somebody added a little more size on there
    I can'y believe I had to read this far into this post before some one pointed that out. To those who missed this, DUH!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    umm arnolds legs were not photoshopped .. look at the original picture...and his arms are much better than ronnie's, ronnie's are not symmetrical, he isn't symmetrical he is just a 300lb slab of striated unproportioned meat...if ruhl had triceps he'd be better...if cutler had a better back he'd own ronnie if dexter was 15lbs heavier of lean muscle he'd be better...i love ronnie cuz of his sick lifting and his size but as far as aesthetics and bodybuilding he is ****t
    Yes the legs too! Stretched the right ham and the left quad. Anyone who's ever played around with photo shop could do that. This particular job is done very poorly in fact.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    mannn common ronnies guns are around 23-24" and ive read somewhere that arnold biceps were more like 21-22 at best!!!! pleeease...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information