Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    minihulkwestcoast is offline Associate Member

Tricky Jackson as a natural.
    http://www.trickyjackson.com/index.html (his website)
    Last edited by minihulkwestcoast; 05-27-2006 at 04:00 AM.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    Just gonna say that "natural bodybuilding is like the special olympics fun to watch but you dont wanna be one of the contestants" fav quote lol
    I compete as a natural bodybuilder. I don't really find that funny.
    Do you compete?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have alota respect for natural BBs, but it's true how do you define natural? Like if a guy is natural RIGHT NOW, but 4 years ago did a cycle, is he natural? Who knows? who cares? I say if ya look good ya look good, and who cares how ya got there.

but also yes, unfortunely after awhile of sitting in a natural show, i do get bored. I like to see freaks. But even watching the freaks gets old after while.
    What i CANT stand is when you go to a show and it looks like some of the dudes hardly lworkout. Its like they did too much cardio and cut the wole year. They look like skeletons and they're up there posing and flexing all tanned an oiled up and they think they look great and your sittin there thinkin "How did you ever get the nerve to wear a speedo in front of that many people looking like that?" lol!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    i have alota respect for natural BBs, but it's true how do you define natural? Like if a guy is natural RIGHT NOW, but 4 years ago did a cycle, is he natural? Who knows? who cares? I say if ya look good ya look good, and who cares how ya got there.

but also yes, unfortunely after awhile of sitting in a natural show, i do get bored. I like to see freaks. But even watching the freaks gets old after while.
    What i CANT stand is when you go to a show and it looks like some of the dudes hardly lworkout. Its like they did too much cardio and cut the wole year. They look like skeletons and they're up there posing and flexing all tanned an oiled up and they think they look great and your sittin there thinkin "How did you ever get the nerve to wear a speedo in front of that many people looking like that?" lol!
    No he is not natural, he is 4 years clean.
    Like you're virginity, once you lose it it's gone.
    I do agree with some of what you have said. Most of the juniors do look like skeletons.
    Funny thing i have found though is that in all the shows i have been to there is more quality on the natural shows. Im talking reigional level here not championship level.
    Most of the guys at the non tested shows are really ugly and unsymetrical, loads are out of proportion and almost none seem to have trained their legs.

Yeah when you go to the pro qualifier level then the non tested shows are definatley more of a spectacle, but i have seen some incredible physiques at natural championships as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information