Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whos The Best

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member

Whos The Best

WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK IS THE BEST BB RIGHT NOW. NOT TEN YEARS AGO, NOT TEN YEARS FROM NOW, NOT EVER, RIGHT NOW. MY VOTE WOULD HAVE TO GO TO JACKSON. HES CUT SOLID AND HAS VERY FULL MUSCLE BELLIES. COLEMAN IS A MASS FREAK AND CUTLER IS TOO SOFT, PLUS DEXTER KNOWS HOW TO DANCE.
    Last edited by lcpl kill; 08-04-2005 at 01:30 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would go with Dex also...

-Bino

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Ronnie is #1 for a reason... even Dexter Jackson says he's the best. If you look at the quality of his muscle it's amazing. It really gives new meaning to the term "muscle maturity".

#1 Ronnie Coleman
    #2 Dexter Jackson

Zapp is offline Banned
    Gustavo Badell. Had Coleman and Cutler beat last year...in my opinion anyway. Look at the comparison pics in the March issue of MuscleMag.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Gustavo Badell. Had Coleman and Cutler beat last year...in my opinion anyway. Look at the comparison pics in the March issue of MuscleMag.
    Dont agree completely but def a close call

got any pics

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    jackson.....johnnie jackson that is

Jhonny Looks Good But Hes Not Quite As Developed As The Other Guys
    Last edited by lcpl kill; 08-06-2005 at 03:53 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i agree...

ronnie is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    jackson.....johnnie jackson that is
    johnny is bult like a tank, but i hate the way only half of his tit flexes sometimes and the bottom half just looks like loose skin, jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    johnny is bult like a tank, but i hate the way only half of his tit flexes sometimes and the bottom half just looks like loose skin, jmo.
    I'm pretty sure he does that on purpose to show off his upper pec development.

jesse_james is offline Member
    My favourite is Lee Priest

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Well I gotta go with Coleman because hes a freak. I think Victor Martinez and Branch Warren are up there. Both are crazy thick and have great lines when they're in shape. Shape and symmetry, Dex all the way, but I also think Mark Dugdale is also coming up in that category.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always like Darrem Charles. His muscles just ****in' pop out at you.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i like Victor Martinez,
    ronnie coleman has weird abs that dont look good

yeah but no body is perfect, although coleman comes close. for what i think body builders should look like the blad is the sharpest tool in the shed. but for what the freaks want coleman is the man.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Coleman's stomach is too bloated. They're not suppose to let those guy's get away with it this year.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Priest and cutler... coleman and badells guts have got out of control.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I absolutely agree...and Arnold has convinced the judges to take off points for the growth hormone bellies...this will hurt coleman tremendously as we all know that he has the worst abs in the business...and finally Jay Cutler will have a full year of growing as he chose to not compete in any other competitions this year besides the Mr. Olympia...I can definitely see Jay Cutler coming out on top this year and he is expected to be as shredded as he was in 2001 because he has started his competition diet so far away from the comp. I'm picking Jay to be #1 this year.

Did you know that Cutler has a wider waist than Coleman?

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    I absolutely agree...and Arnold has convinced the judges to take off points for the growth hormone bellies...this will hurt coleman tremendously as we all know that he has the worst abs in the business...and finally Jay Cutler will have a full year of growing as he chose to not compete in any other competitions this year besides the Mr. Olympia...I can definitely see Jay Cutler coming out on top this year and he is expected to be as shredded as he was in 2001 because he has started his competition diet so far away from the comp. I'm picking Jay to be #1 this year.
    Pinky: What are we going to do at the Olympia this year, Brain?
    Brain: The same thing we do every year. Predict Jay Cutler will beat Ronnie Coleman!

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Did you know that Cutler has a wider waist than Coleman?
    Never said he didn't...Now look at the 2 from a side view and see colemans gut bulge. Cutler also has much better abdominal development.

Look at how far his abdominals have split and how much more his obliques prutrude over the years from his intestines pushing through. I had respect for coleman and his physique years ago but none whatsoever now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whos The Best-colem2.jpg   Whos The Best-mpre0187.jpg  

My point was that while his stomach has grown over the years he is still better proportioned that Jay Cutler. Jay Cutler has better ab development but he still looks like a refridgerator. I do wish that Ronnie could shrink his obliques, but his stomach only bulges when relaxed. Dexter Jackson has a huge ass gut when relaxed. Just about everyone does...

On the last picture look at how Ronnie's body forms an "X" while Jay's waist is almost wider than his quads and has virtually no taper. From looking at these photo's you could wonder why Ronnie didn't win EVERY Abs & Thigh pose, he looks amazing.

Oh, what's this? Is that... is that a... a gut?!

This dude can barely hold his gut in!

With the exception of jays midsection being a bit wider, coleman has nothing on jay.
    In response to wondering why he didnt win all of them, an abs and thighs pose is based upon abdominal devolpment, which coleman completely lacks. Not so much x-frame. Unfortunate because it's due to genetics and he cant help it, but there's no way his midsection was better then anyones in the top 6.

Not denying jackson has a gut and i already said badells is horrible so i agree to that. Have you ever seen a gut shot of cutler though?

With the exception of jays midsection being a bit wider, coleman has nothing on jay.
    In response to wondering why he didnt win all of them, an abs and thighs pose is based upon abdominal devolpment, which coleman completely lacks. Not so much x-frame. Unfortunate because it's due to genetics and he cant help it, but there's no way his midsection was better then anyones in the top 6.
    No, the abs and thigh pose is just that, a pose. The complete physique is judged from each pose, not a single bodypart. That would be like saying the rear lat pose based on the lats when we all know that triceps, traps, hams and calves are a big part of it.

Ronnies lats are just popping out in the abs and thigh pose. His quads are frickin' AMAZING! The funny thing is, everyone chose the abs and thigh pose against Ronnie because nobody can hold a candle to him in any other pose. NO ONE.

True, each pose is about the whole body. But when the primary muscle group involved in that particular pose isn't good, then they dont deserve to win.
    As far as development cutler can much almost any pose coleman has imo. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

Not denying jackson has a gut and i already said badells is horrible so i agree to that. Have you ever seen a gut shot of cutler though?
    I haven't seen a gut shot of Cutler but I have seen him show up to a few contest with his right side atrophied and STILL win... what's up with that shit?

you know that we've all seen cutler's arms look better than that..cmon now. and as far as the mr. olympia, you can watch the prejudging from 2001 and see that cutler beats coleman at every pose except back double bis...and he even won the prejudging contest...isnt that what its about? coleman beat him by a measily point because his posing routine was better....shouldnt it be about who has the best physique?

and on another note, when coleman dropped to his knees after barely beating jay in 2001 you can see his gut stick out about a foot past his chest...he wont live past the age of 50...win all the comps by looking like a blob of muscle...his liver is gonna fail him so bad...and his heart wont be able to handle all of it either...i know jay plans on retiring within the next 2 or 3 years...certainly not compete at the age of 42.

and on another note, when coleman dropped to his knees after barely beating jay in 2001 you can see his gut stick out about a foot past his chest...he wont live past the age of 50...win all the comps by looking like a blob of muscle...his liver is gonna fail him so bad...and his heart wont be able to handle all of it either...i know jay plans on retiring within the next 2 or 3 years...certainly not compete at the age of 42.
    They said the same thing about Dorian Yates...

you know that we've all seen cutler's arms look better than that..cmon now. and as far as the mr. olympia, you can watch the prejudging from 2001 and see that cutler beats coleman at every pose except back double bis...and he even won the prejudging contest...isnt that what its about? coleman beat him by a measily point because his posing routine was better....shouldnt it be about who has the best physique?
    It isn't 2001 anymore... So far he hasn't been able to reproduce that mixture of conditioning and size. The picture I posted is from the Arnold Classic 2004... This picture is from the 2004 Olympia. I think it is fvcking bullsh!t that he placed second. HIS WHOLE RIGHT ARM IS ATROPHIED! Even the right side of his chest looks smaller.

you have a point there...he makes a lot of appearances...but like ive said before im anxious to see what jay will look like after a year of growing and not competing.

cutler has nothing on ronnie except abs, cutler is soft and small compared to coleman

I'm just a big Cutler fan and not a Coleman fan at all...the guy asked who i thought was the best and i said cutler...if you wanna ask who is the biggest, you say coleman, if you wanna say who is the most shredded and hard, you say dexter, in my opinion if you want the best of both worlds, you have cutler...just my opinion...like ive said before im sure cutler can come in this year at the olympia conditioned and shredded like he was in 2001 along with a lot more mass since he has been growing and bulking for a full year. Lets also consider he has started his competition diet 18 weeks out from the show. I know im repeating what i said earlier but i dont know if you saw what i wrote...anyone have an opinion on my opinion?

BIGTJ is offline New Member
    I think the judges called it well other then markus Ruhl
    1st ron 2nd jay 3rd markus 4th dex 5th gustov 6th gunter
    would be my ideal pick. Then Jay would be my favorite he
    looks like he stepped out of a comic book he is huge and has
    quality muscle. Also he's def. got best legs in buisness
    he is the only one who beat coleman on abs and thys
    everyone else tried him on that pose and lost

Coleman- 23" bi's 60" chest @ 295
    Cormier- 22" bi's 55" chest @ 255
    Badell- 21.5" bi's 55" chest @ 245
    Priest- 22" bi's 54" chest @ 215...

Priest is clearly ahead of his time

decadbal is offline Banned
    coleman is the best... u can all sit down.. he has the sandow and will keep it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information