Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bigun is offline Senior Member

Pic fro the MrO Expo

Here is a pic from September, MrO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lou Ferrigno, competing at 300lbs-picture-310.jpg  

kkrausz is offline Junior Member
    sounds like a real prick

gigem is offline Banned
    yeah people in the spotlight can become assholes or were that way before i guess you have to look at it from both sides. when you cant shit without someone else trying to wipe your ass can be frustrating but i feel professionals should realize when you become a celebrity there is a price to pay.

Steele is offline Member
    that dude is a prick. arnold owned him cuz louie is an asshole who doesn't give back to the sprot or to the fans. wheres the "big louie classic"? nowhere cuz he is an ass that doesn't sign autographs and sues his own family.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    The one time I met him, he was training for his Olympia comeback. He was at a "lift for the handicapped" at Nautilus Fitness Center in Winchester Va. He was all smiles and handshakes. I took my picture with him and had him autograph one of my bodybuilding competition pics. He gave me a TON of compliments on my physique. Being only about 17 years old at the time, it gave me motivation and a smile to last a lifetime. I never knew the other side of him. Did you guys know he is Michael Jackson's personal trainer? True!

Lion King is offline Junior Member
    This guy is amazing and has always been a favorite. How do you look that thick at 6'5?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information