Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trippensee is offline Junior Member
    ^^ massive legs...

youngmuscle123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs View Post
    Im natural.
    And i totally agree with fireguy.. unless youve gone through the rigors of months of cutting, you cant say "i could do that"

cause one day youll find yourself staring at a spoon and cussing it out..
    jesus man is that you?! personally not a fan of the the layne norton physique...as big and conditioned as he is. I think you look better. except your legs are too damn big for the rest of you ha. wish i had that problem. awesome work especially natural.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    Sounds like another would of could of , Never had a chance of person.

Road2Recovery, Your the one who needs to come back to reality.

Some genetic super freak might have the genetics to get to his contest development in 3 years..... But it is clearly & obviously not you. So you putting a time frame of 3 years to look like that makes you look like a fool. Seeing it as you have completed many cycles and still look like your natural it makes it a total joke.

That is like a 185lb bench presser saying so & so benches 600lbs raw. BUT, a 600lb bench can be done in 3 years.....Coming from the guy with a 185lb bench press.... ... HIS EXCUSE... ( OH IF I TRAINED ALL THE TIME FOR IT I COULD DO IT) hahaha
    Thats an over simplification and an apples/oranges argument. How strong someone can be is not comparable to what someone can look like. Ive completed 3 cycles in between a near fatal motorcycle accident. So I guess that makes me an under achiever. Bottom line is, whether you agree or disagree, I CAN look like that in a 3 year time period. And once im out of the military in October, I WILL look like that =]

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    im natural

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Thats an over simplification and an apples/oranges argument. How strong someone can be is not comparable to what someone can look like. Ive completed 3 cycles in between a near fatal motorcycle accident. So I guess that makes me an under achiever. Bottom line is, whether you agree or disagree, I CAN look like that in a 3 year time period. And once im out of the military in October, I WILL look like that =]
    K, I am looking forward to your Avi transforming into this all natural.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Bodybuilers.-ln-back.jpg  

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Oh no, is RoadToRecovery still talking bullsh1t on this board? Wow. I thought he would have grown up by now.

Stop attributing your average physique to the motorbike accident you once had.

"Those who can, do. And those who can't, write about it."

mrmmonster is offline Junior Member
    roadtorecovery- ur so deluded its untrue mate!!
    layne norton has a great physique which naturally, would take a v long time t achieve.. he's also a top bloke and pretty strong guy too... tell u what, go post on MD that u could achieve his physique NATURALLY in 3 yrs, and see how long it takes u t get laughed off the board!!!!

ur a f*ckin joke mate..

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    K, I am looking forward to your Avi transforming into this all natural.
    i will sub to that as well

tyward is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I would like to see that as well. Of course, I could be Einstein if I studied math for three years, so I guess it's true. No, I'm not being mean, because I don't think you really believe what your saying. I assume your just joking...

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Oh no, is RoadToRecovery still talking bullsh1t on this board? Wow. I thought he would have grown up by now.

Stop attributing your average physique to the motorbike accident you once had.

"Those who can, do. And those who can't, write about it."
    Hey at least I dont post up threads saying "Look at me!!!! I had a pubescent growth spurt!!!!" Your still hurt over the fact that I axed down your ego? Get over it big guy. You did not accomplish anything... you do not work for what you "achieved". You gained 60 lbs in 2 yrs because thats what nature intended... not because you hit the gym hard and ate a perfect diet. So stop roaming around the forum and looking to team up with the majority because that seems to be all you do. You find threads where there is an odd man out and you team up to feel like you belong. Youre the own you needs to grow up pal.

And my bike accident was 2 1/2 yrs ago... not 10... it takes time to recover. If it will make you feel better, I will post pictures of me in the hospital at 178 lbs with severe atrophy... my inability to use my left hand and right leg, and then post pictures now at 206lbs benching 305lbs and say look at me look at my transformation!!! Look what I can do!!! And until you stop posting "Which cycle will give me more gains" threads and start contributing to the forum with some sort of beneficial information,articles, etc... your opinions, suggestions, and ideas are discredited,and are hereby null and void.

My advise to you little guy, stop hopping on bandwagons... be your own man... and stop wasting your time on this forum and do something a little more constructive with your time. And looking at your post history... you seem to contradict yourself... ALOT. Infact - on December 1st 2008 you post how your coming off of a bulking cycle of dbol and prop. And then on March 23 2009 you post how you did a 12 week cycle of just test prop and want to know what cycle out of the 2 to do you provided in your "Which cycle will give me more gains".

So your seriously trying to say that you did 12 weeks of a bulk cycle, did a full pct and a month later are already looking to do another bulk? hmmmmm. Something doesnt sound right. I think your a big fat liarrr. =]

To every one else:Your all quick to jump on the people that have an opposing argument. But you guys wait and see... I Will prove you fellas wrong...
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 04-21-2009 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmmonster View Post
    roadtorecovery- ur so deluded its untrue mate!!
    layne norton has a great physique which naturally, would take a v long time t achieve.. he's also a top bloke and pretty strong guy too... tell u what, go post on MD that u could achieve his physique NATURALLY in 3 yrs, and see how long it takes u t get laughed off the board!!!!

ur a f*ckin joke mate..

Well see whos laughing in the end buddy. And I tell you what, you go post on MD for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tyward View Post
    Yes, I would like to see that as well. Of course, I could be Einstein if I studied math for three years, so I guess it's true. No, I'm not being mean, because I don't think you really believe what your saying. I assume your just joking...
    Cant you people come up with a better analogy then this?

What does studying math have anything to do with body building? LMAO!!

mrmmonster is offline Junior Member
    i'll just think them t this silly thread fella!
    haha.. fair play as u 'sound' determined, but its not hard t talk the talk mate..in 3 yrs time i look forward t seein u grace the stage with layne and rob hope and i look forward to beating them to the top spot..??!!!! ;-)

GT2
    Hey at least I dont post up threads saying "Look at me!!!! I had a pubescent growth spurt!!!!" Your still hurt over the fact that I axed down your ego? Get over it big guy. You did not accomplish anything... you do not work for what you "achieved". You gained 60 lbs in 2 yrs because thats what nature intended... not because you hit the gym hard and ate a perfect diet. So stop roaming around the forum and looking to team up with the majority because that seems to be all you do. You find threads where there is an odd man out and you team up to feel like you belong. Youre the own you needs to grow up pal.

And my bike accident was 2 1/2 yrs ago... not 10... it takes time to recover. If it will make you feel better, I will post pictures of me in the hospital at 178 lbs with severe atrophy... my inability to use my left hand and right leg, and then post pictures now at 206lbs benching 305lbs and say look at me look at my transformation!!! Look what I can do!!! And until you stop posting "Which cycle will give me more gains" threads and start contributing to the forum with some sort of beneficial information,articles, etc... your opinions, suggestions, and ideas are discredited,and are hereby null and void.

My advise to you little guy, stop hopping on bandwagons... be your own man... and stop wasting your time on this forum and do something a little more constructive with your time. And looking at your post history... you seem to contradict yourself... ALOT. Infact - on December 1st 2008 you post how your coming off of a bulking cycle of dbol and prop. And then on March 23 2009 you post how you did a 12 week cycle of just test prop and want to know what cycle out of the 2 to do you provided in your "Which cycle will give me more gains".

So your seriously trying to say that you did 12 weeks of a bulk cycle, did a full pct and a month later are already looking to do another bulk? hmmmmm. Something doesnt sound right. I think your a big fat liarrr. =]

To every one else:Your all quick to jump on the people that have an opposing argument. But you guys wait and see... I Will prove you fellas wrong...
    Congratulations, you can use a search function

And by the way, I'm so focused and driven, achieving success in every facet of my life, and I attribute it all to ignoring negative people like yourself.

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought" - Buddha (I'm not very religious by the way). Hence, my positive attitude towards people and life has got me very far in a short amount of time. I hope you have a good time living in the dust that is left behind, because with the type of negativity you are attracting in to your life, it's no surprise you've gone nowhere, and WILL go nowhere. Good luck with your life. You're going to need it

GT2
    Oh, and good luck looking like Layne.

Then again, you guys are hardly on a level playing field.

RoadToRecovery - many cycles
    Layne Norton - zero cycles

RoadToRecovery - fat
    Layne Norton - dialed in and shredded

I can just see the type of person you are... Everyone who is bigger then you, or looks better than you (majority of people), you attribute it to them using more steroids than yourself, or the fact they never had a car crash.

You also train with weights 2x too heavy for yourself, but you're happy you're feeding your ego while you bench 305 for 1.5 reps (great growth stimulation by the way). You also curl with your back, deadlift with a hunched back, and squat 2 inches down but are happy you have 5 plates on either side. And when people tell you to get lean, you say "no don't worry, I'm bulking"....bulking isn't an excuse to be fat

p.s. good luck with your life once again lmfao you're up sh1t creek hahahaha

Oh, and good luck looking like Layne.

Then again, you guys are hardly on a level playing field.

RoadToRecovery - many cycles
    Layne Norton - zero cycles

RoadToRecovery - fat
    Layne Norton - dialed in and shredded

I can just see the type of person you are... Everyone who is bigger then you, or looks better than you (majority of people), you attribute it to them using more steroids than yourself, or the fact they never had a car crash.

You also train with weights 2x too heavy for yourself, but you're happy you're feeding your ego while you bench 305 for 1.5 reps (great growth stimulation by the way). You also curl with your back, deadlift with a hunched back, and squat 2 inches down but are happy you have 5 plates on either side. And when people tell you to get lean, you say "no don't worry, I'm bulking"....bulking isn't an excuse to be fat

p.s. good luck with your life once again lmfao you're up sh1t creek hahahaha
    Uh ohhhh. someones babbling ... i think I cought someone in a lieeeee =]

You sound like such a little kid with your "I bet you do this and I bet you do that" insults.

Its funny, because last time we had a run in... I think someone used the search button to find my threads and point some fingers... and i think it was you. Now that the tables have turned you surely have been caught with your pants around your ankles. haha silly girl.

And you speak with sincere confidence that I attribute those excuses to myself... I think someone is speaking out of personal experience? hmmmm?

Did you even really do a cycle? Or did you just wanna feel all grown up and cool.

Bottom line is you have alot of growing up to do little man... Your 19/20 yrs old trying to hurt someones feelings on an internet forum. Please. Get a hold of yourself.

While my claims seem outlandish to most... at least I dont tell bold face lies to people ive never met. Thats just pathetic.

GT2
    Uh ohhhh. someones babbling ... i think I cought someone in a lieeeee =]

You sound like such a little kid with your "I bet you do this and I bet you do that" insults.

Its funny, because last time we had a run in... I think someone used the search button to find my threads and point some fingers... and i think it was you. Now that the tables have turned you surely have been caught with your pants around your ankles. haha silly girl.

And you speak with sincere confidence that I attribute those excuses to myself... I think someone is speaking out of personal experience? hmmmm?

Did you even really do a cycle? Or did you just wanna feel all grown up and cool.

Bottom line is you have alot of growing up to do little man... Your 19/20 yrs old trying to hurt someones feelings on an internet forum. Please. Get a hold of yourself.

While my claims seem outlandish to most... at least I dont tell bold face lies to people ive never met. Thats just pathetic.
    Ok buddy. I'm not going to defend myself to some failure on an Internet forum, I have nothing to prove to anyone but my self. Enjoy the long and miserable life ahead of you, and I will enjoy my life as I prosper more ans more by the day. The world needs people like you to make life easier for successful people like myself

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

Bottom line is you have alot of growing up to do little man..
    I think you both do....

The world needs people like you to make life easier for successful people like myself
    Yeah, a successful story teller and liar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information